[New release] KONTAKT 7 is here

Options

Comments

• sunbambino
    sunbambino Member Posts: 15 Member
    Options

From your Point 6, I have the 'rainbow-like static' glitch going on here with a Mac Studio Ultra.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,718 mod
    edited October 2022
    Options

@Jade81 All your comments were forwarded to the team, thanks for the input, about point 6, this is a known bug and is being worked on, hopefully fixed in a future update. @sunbambino

• Jade81
    Jade81 Member Posts: 5 Member
    Options
  • kson
    kson Member Posts: 10 Member
    Options

K7 was a thoughtful update with more room for growth.

The browser is much welcomed IMHO.

Resized text would be nice when stretched.

If it could recognize Maschine Expansions I would never have to leave the program.

If it would light my Komplete keyboard, that would be great as well.

• Vagus
    Vagus Member Posts: 410 Guru
    Options

Not at present - NI has said Native UI (Hi res, not necessarily scable yet) is in beta, I think internally at present, so this is something to look forward to in new instruments, I would say.

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert
    edited October 2022
    Options

Just got the update of NA 2.7.0 and found an entry of K7 player I don’t want.

How can I delete an entry in NA? There are more than one:

K6 player, K7 player, Controller Editor, DrumMic’a, Guitar Rig 5 Factory Selection (Oops I’ve never ordered the GR5 player), Kontakt Factory Selection.

I've got the Kore Sounds. For what, please. The Kore player is discontinued. So I can't use the .ksd - or is there another ways to convert Kore (.ksd) to another instrument?

Here is no hardware made by NI.

EDIT:

The same question by another user is here:

• strigi
    strigi Member Posts: 51 Member
    Options

Apologies if this has already been adressed, but is anyone else having this weird thing happen when you simply load Kontakt 7 as a software instrument/MIDI and you can't play/pause (spacebar) in your playback in your DAW? I noticed a short workaround is to toggle the Library view, and then it starts working again, but then if I make an adjustment (in w/e loaded Kontakt plugin I'm using), it starts behaving like that again and I can't press my spacebar to play/pause. I have to physically click outside of the Kontakt 7 window somewhere in my DAW in order to regain control of playback. I've tried this in both LPX and Ableton and it does the same thing.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,718 mod
    Options

@strigi It's a known issue, the Kontakt team is aware of it and is working on a fix but we don't have an estimate yet on when this will get fixed.

• kurtv
    kurtv Member Posts: 12 Member
    Options

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but was right-click to open Quick Load removed from Kontakt 7? Whyyyyyyyyyy?

• kurtv
    kurtv Member Posts: 12 Member
    Options

And another thing: why does Native Access informs me Kontakt 7 player was successfully installed every time I open it or hit refresh button? Can this be stopped?

• aidenstunes
    aidenstunes Member Posts: 165 Advisor
    Options

A real Hi-DPI support for the interface would be nice. It's almost 2023. NI shall encourage itself, and 3rd party creators just as well, to start redesigning their libraries using that new engine or whatever it is. This may take a long while though.

Meanwhile, Kontakt itself is stuck with its tiny, pixelated font in the side pane, settings tab & outputs tab. At least these little areas could have been refined, just as the dropdown menus for the preset selection were refined. Kontakt 7 is half a product, mostly a copy paste of Kontakt 6.

I Am still waiting for more exciting GUI tweaks, but meanwhile, some bug fixes could at least have been addressed, it's been nearly 50 days since Kontakt 7 has landed, and no single patch note has been introduced. Seems Like NI don't care about Kontakt at all.

• strigi
    strigi Member Posts: 51 Member
    Options

Thank you @Jeremy_NI !

• Dr.Noise
    Dr.Noise Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Same here! It's a bit annoying.

It also happens when NA installs any update (instead of notifying about that update being successful, it notifies that "Kontakt 7 Player was successfully installed" again).

I tried uninstalling Kontakt 7 Player (and the message stopped appearing after the uninstall), but after reinstalling it again, this issue returned.

• Kalin
    Kalin Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Nan

czarnego Kontakta 7 i nic nie moge zrobić

This discussion has been closed.