Tried Komplete Now, how to remove expired products from NA2?

Reefius
Reefius Member Posts: 244 Pro
edited October 2022 in Native Access

So I tried the Komplete Now trial because I was curious about Playbox, but it was not my cup of tea so I cancelled the subscription. The trial period has now ended so I can't use or need the products anymore.

But I still see all products available for download in NA2 and also the Subscription tab is still there. Is there any way to remove these so I only see the products I actually own?

I just want to make sure I don't install anything I don't own so it only runs in demo mode.

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,966 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

as far as I remember, only native can do that, it's been a request for some time now, that you can put those apps, also ones you own, into a separate list or something. But like i said, if you really want to delete them from your account you have to contact natives support.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,966 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

as far as I remember, only native can do that, it's been a request for some time now, that you can put those apps, also ones you own, into a separate list or something. But like i said, if you really want to delete them from your account you have to contact natives support.