What are the benefits of being a Native Instruments community member?

Kaiwan_NI
Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,524 admin
edited June 2023 in Welcome

Our online community is where NI users unite. It's where you can ask questions, start discussions, and make new connections with peers in the music production communities. We bring together hundreds and thousands of professionals and hobbyists each year.

Here are just some of the things you can do:

Win vouchers from helping fellow users

Collect points and win a discount code, every month!

Find answers to your questions

Browse solutions submitted by fellow users or get help from our support team.

Discover tips from expert users

Learn from a global community of product experts and grow together.

Unlock exclusive content

Join giveaways, take part in Q&As, and interact with people building the tools you use.

Show your expertise

Share and discuss know-how on NI products, whether you have NKS libraries or DJ mappings up your sleeve.

Provide feedback

Participate in product betas, get access to features before they’re available to the public and offer suggestions to help us improve our products.

Be in the loop

Connect with other music lovers and keep up to date with the latest news on NI products.

And more

Buy and sell second hand products, or pass your preloved items to fellow community members.

What other perks would you like to see on the list? Let me know in the comment section and we'll do our best to make it a reality. 🙂

Tagged:

Comments

• AvisionR
    AvisionR Member Posts: 2 Member

Maybe some course suggestions related to music production of different genres of music would be cool! 🤙🏽

• Yurodivi
    Yurodivi Member Posts: 1 Member

Hello everyone .. Is there any way to sort discussions and posts by date ???

• Kerz
    Kerz Member Posts: 2 Member

Hiya, I would like to see a video of how to use Maschine Mikro in Studio One, as I currently haven't figured out how to get it to work yet.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,131 Expert

Are you trying to use Maschine software inside of Studio One as a plug-in or to use Mikro as a controller for Studio One?

In the first case, everything should be working as normal, with Mikro automatically connecting to Maschine software

In the second case, you’ll have to put Mikro in Midi mode and then map everything (through Studio One midi learn)

• DJArt81
    DJArt81 Member Posts: 2 Member

I'd love to see genre specific tutorials, like arrangement, sound design, tips and tricks. Also a series on using Maschine to do a performance, like maybe a video tutorial showing how to set something like that up and how to make it flow. Video tutorials would be best.

• Brokennomads
    Brokennomads Member Posts: 3 Member

Hi,

Can you upload tracks and get feedback here as it was on Metapop?

Thanks

/Mattias

• Peter S. Quinn
    Peter S. Quinn Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

I just want to say, that's a great idea - because electronic music is becoming more complicated by each year - It would also be great - if one shows the software he/she is using to do some tasks - and what he/she also should have to complete that task, even in a more easier way - he/she had that also... :)

• Boozy Bouzot
    Boozy Bouzot Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

hi,

Happy to join the community, I'm using NIMaschine mk3 since 2019.

Best,

Boozy Bouzot

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,524 admin

Thanks all for the feedback. Interesting that you want to see all of our tutorials in our place. We're working on sth like that atm, but whether it will be hosted in our online community or not that remains to be seen. 🙂

• Kéry Attila
    Kéry Attila Member Posts: 5 Member
    edited June 2023

Üdvözlet mindenkinek. Elektronikus zene utazója vagyok,nem sok sikerrel eddig, de nem adom fel.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,058 mod
    edited June 2023

Greetings Hungary ! At this section of your traveling you are required to use the English language as this is an English language forum ! If necessary then try translating using Deepl or Google !

• Kéry Attila

Sorry, this is how it will be from now on.

• Kéry Attila

Greetings to all. I'm an electronic music traveller, not with much success so far, but I'm not giving up.