[New release] KONTAKT 7 is here

Options
12345679»

Comments

• dznyc
    dznyc Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Apologies if it's been covered, but I'm missing the control/click key command to bring up the quick load window in K7. Also, resizing the window, when it is up, is hit or miss. Sometimes I'm able to click and drag to increase the quick load window size, but quite often it's very small and I'm not able to pull it up further.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,713 mod
    Options

@Kalin Please keep in mind this forum is in english only, as mentioned in our Code of Conduct. You can use DeepL or other online translators.

• David Birdwell
    David Birdwell Member Posts: 11 Member
    Options

I hope they allow the window to stretch vertically at least, no text or graphic scaling involved in that!

I have a monitor turned 90º and would love to see all my instruments in Kontakt listed at once instead of incessantly scrolling up and down

Any chance? 🤞

• K512 Studio
    K512 Studio Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Ok, since a long time i've decided to create my own instrument in Kontakt -- 7 in this case, and I'm sorry, but what exactly was the improvement here? Certainly not usability.

Native Instruments, you guys might want to wake up and realize it's no longer the 2000s and we've moved past 1280x1024 screen resolutions. I mean what exactly is this supposed to be aside from a cruel joke? You want to tell me ANYONE on this planet willingly chooses to actually work with this thing? What, with a magnifying glass? Are you shipping that separately or did mine get lost in the mail?

Sorry, but this is nothing short of pathetic.

This discussion has been closed.