Website issues after scheduled maintenance on January 22, 2024

Options

Comments

• Wiechu
    Wiechu Member Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Hey! So is anyone else experiencing issues with Extinction Level Event 2 after the update?

Before the update ELE2 was crippled, e.g. groove library was not working.

Right now running it both via Kontakt as standalone and via Reaper results in the same behavior - drumkits are not loading, groove library is not working.

• josenacha
    josenacha Member Posts: 6 Member
    Options

It seems to work now, restart the PCs

• buzzfunk
    buzzfunk Member Posts: 11 Member
    Options

Restart wont do anything. Why would it when you trying to log in?

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,863 mod
    Options

I would strongly recommend not trying to 'fix' anything yourselves as the problem is with NI's servers and when they have them fixed they will let everyone know. Trying to delete and/or install new stuff in the meantime is not going to make a bit of difference and if anything may cause more problems even when the servers are back up and running properly

• Norgans
    Norgans Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

My Native Access is showing no products under "Not Installed" or "Available Updates".

Hopefully this is connected to the maintenance work.

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,863 mod
    edited January 23
    Options

It will be - just don't try to use NA till everything is sorted (and don't panic - it shouldn't affect the running of anything already installed and activated, just if anyone needs to install anything new or update something)

• mibolux
    mibolux Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Strange enough it works on my 2013 MBP, on my MacMini M1 it worked when I opened it but then it installed 3.8..1 and on my Mac Studio Max it does not work...

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,624 admin
    edited January 23
    Options

Hi everyone,

Following yesterday's maintenance efforts, I'm glad to report that significant progress has been achieved in addressing issues on the Native Instruments website. While overall functionality is improving, please note potential problems with:

• My Komplete Offers page
    • What's New for Me page
    • Subscriptions

On the Native Access side, we're still encountering the same issues:

• Logging into Native Access
    • Loading, activating and updating products in Native Access

Our dedicated team is actively working to resolve these issues throughout today. If you encounter any of the mentioned symptoms, please bear with us as we work to rectify them. We're so sorry again for inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,971 Guru
    edited January 23
    Options
  • Soulfree
    Soulfree Member Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 23
    Options

Nothing works yet, can't access "Loading products" with white screen...😑

NI staff it is important that you resolve these problems with accessing your software and other hardware interfacing problems as soon as possible.

It is not possible that I spent more than seven hundred euros for a master keyboard that I cannot even use freely unless I register the code first and download the software, but that might be fine if then everything worked, but the first time I received the keyboard I could not update the firmware in any way.

I sent it back to the store, they then sent it back to me saying they updated the firmware, which is crazy because I have a clean windows installation and nothing should have made it not work. I also purchased an external power supply for the keyboard. I followed all your directions available on your site but nothing worked...🤯

https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/18041/i-have-just-received-my-s61-mk3-and-i-am-having-problems-setting-it-up

Now I have been waiting to access Native Access since yesterday afternoon hoping that then once I load "Hardware connection service" everything will work... 🙏

I have never had so many problems connecting a master keyboard as I have with this one and having spent a lot of money it is almost unacceptable.

• nutzz_dj
    nutzz_dj Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

This is what I meant by news about the issues. Your previous post was not updated since yesterday.

Thanks in any case for the information

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,971 Guru
    Options

Oh...I didn't have time to update...apologies

• AmateurBOHNE
    AmateurBOHNE Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

I had to completely reinstall my PC yesterday and of course I didn't know anything about the maintenance. At first I was desperate and thought I was stupid until I wanted to check the support and forum and saw the tiny notification in the forum.

Just some kind of advice:

It would be great, when you can get a pop-up or little notification, when you try to start up Native Access, when there is maintenance. Another thing you should always do and doesn't cost a lot of effort: feel free to specify a time zone.

Btw. still no connection for me, stuck at "Loading products"... Germany, 11AM.

• f.doison@gmail.com
    f.doison@gmail.com Member Posts: 12 Newcomer
    Options

Why don't you put in place a download platform where we can nevertheless download our local softwares as Komplete Kontrol, Installation of service NIxxxxx and so on.

It becomes urgent for a lot !!!

Thanks and good work and courage to solve your server's issues !

• primaldrive
    primaldrive Member Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 23
    Options

Throughout January 2024 I've received at least 12 different emails from Native Instruments. NONE of them mentioned a planned outage due to maintenance.

Native Access does did not inform me of anything. Why this announcement is not shown on Native Access?

Surely Native Instruments has the resources for hiring a good product marketing and customer experience team. Hopefully this will not happen again.

This discussion has been closed.