Website issues after scheduled maintenance on January 22, 2024

Options

Comments

• jlcrack
    jlcrack Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Mine worked a couple of hours ago.

I didn't see all my stuff while loading, I tried to re-open it but it's still stuck at "loading products"

Jan 22nd, 5:42 pm CST

• Lautaro Tanok
    Lautaro Tanok Member Posts: 44 Member
    edited January 22
    Options

Native instruments usually take years to repair an error, if they even dare to repair it.

• f.doison@gmail.com
    f.doison@gmail.com Member Posts: 12 Newcomer
    Options

It's Near 1:00 AM in France, we are January, the 23rd, and nothing new under the sun !!!

Snif snif ... I keep waiting for a reinstallation of Komplete Kontrol from scratch, cause my S49 is still silent ...

• NolderD
    NolderD Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
    Options

Not sure about the rest of you, you being all the small, medium and large studios in the world, but, I need to write to make money and I have solely based my sample libraries on the Kontakt platform. Seems like a switch or at least a diversification is necessary.

Hopefully NI does not have the mentality of, we're in this together.

We purchase software to work. Period.

More than that, when a software is created that is a platform on which we the users spend thousands of dollars building upon with sample libraries that we use to make our livings, the is an overarching responsibility of companies like NI, with Kontakt in particular, to NEVER make these types of mistakes.

When I can't access my orchestra or even the piano that I use to compose with, ... you finish the sentence...

• bruman
    bruman Member Posts: 12 Member
    edited January 23
    Options

I just received my Kontrol S61 mk3 this afternoon. This is not off to a good start... My excitement is diminishing :/ (Jan 22, 2024 6:45 here in Austin and the service is down) ugh :( I hope this is not a common occurrence. If so I have time to return my board.

• awkwardarm
    awkwardarm Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited January 23
    Options

Closing my DAW and opening standalone versions Komplete Kontrol, Maschine 2, and Kontakt resolved my issues of a session not loading today. Posting in case anyone is having the error that content is not correctly loading.

Native Access is still down for me as of 6pm MST.

• Lautaro Tanok
    Lautaro Tanok Member Posts: 44 Member
    Options

If I were you I would think so, I have had a terrible experience with them.

• shuaibird
    shuaibird Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

It's around 10am, UTC+8, 23rd Jan here. My NI keyboard keeps silent since the last night. When will we get a update for the service coming back to live? If it takes longer, I may explore VSTs from the other brands then.

• WAX LTD
    WAX LTD Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Jan 22nd 5:53PM PST and Native Access is still acting very weird here. Spinning circle, slow loads. Tried to update a few libraries and it's saying download failed, then doing it, then failing.

Definitely been a showstopper day if you needed to use Native Access for any reason today. Has anyone gone from not working to working perfectly as expected today? Hopefully so!

• sadironmusic
    sadironmusic Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I guess I picked the wrong day to take delivery on a new S61 mk3.

• reffahcs
    reffahcs Member Posts: 846 Guru
    Options

This is the first time since I joined in September that I recall any scheduled outage occurring. So no, this is not common.

• zwily
    zwily Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
    Options

Basically, yeah. Probably longer, actually. So maybe this is actually my fault.

• bruman
    Options

lol... same here. I am able to download things now. Working (for now)... Although I still do not know how I get access to the KOMPLETE 14 ULTIMATE I purchased pack... Work in progress...

• bruman
    Options

lol... same here. I am able to download things now. Working (for now)... Although I still do not know how I get access to the 14 Ultra pack... WIP

• bruman
    Options
This discussion has been closed.