• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,971 Guru
    Options

It worked!

Thanks, team!

• bruman
    bruman Member Posts: 12 Member
    Options

Good deal. I reached out to Sweetwater support and they determined it is a defective board. I have a replacement coming Thursday. (fingers crossed, this one works).

• rdaughters
    rdaughters Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Hilarious that yesterday was the first time I decided to use NI products again. First time in a few years but trying to teach my homeschooled child a few things. Native access finally got past the product loading page last night, all products seem to be visible.

But nothing will download. Everything sends a download error. Have tried killing the daemon as suggested. No difference. Restarted, etc.

I know you all are trying but obviously there are still issues. Please keep us continuously updated.

• Ed M
    Ed M Member Posts: 148 Advisor
    Options

If you're on a Mac, you might need to turn off Private Relay, and turn Private Relay back on once you downloaded and installed everything.

• GuyverWun
    GuyverWun Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

Traktor Pro 3 still stuck in demo mode, I feel like ive followed every step on the internet and its still locked to demo, I purchased a full version key from native instruements store for £89 and I cannot use it. Ive downgraded, deleted folders, plist files xml files you name it and still nowhere. its getting to the stage where I would like a refund and going back to bloody rekordbox, I prefer trakor but at least rekordbox works! its the same on my windows 11 machine and my macbook air running macOS Sonoma. Ive got an S4 MK3 sitting here and can only enjoy 30 mins of demo mode, help me out guys I know there have been major problems of late but surely mine is an easy fix for you.

• MEGCLECTIC MUSIC
    MEGCLECTIC MUSIC Member Posts: 35 Member
    Options

NA works and my plugins work, but my MK2 S61 controller is still greyed out. Everything has full access too.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,624 admin
    Options

Hi all, just a quick update that our webshop, product pages, and checkout are now back to normal. "My Products & Serials," "Order History," and "My KOMPLETE Offers" are also up and running, though they might be a bit slow.

You should be able to log into Native Access and activate products, but things might be a tad slower than usual. Please check out the steps Hayo shared in this post here.

New orders may take up to 5 minutes to appear, so please bear with us as our team works to optimize the loading time to normal.

Thanks a bunch for your patience over the past few days. 🙏

• Steves Lens
    Steves Lens Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
    Options

Still not working for me. I am running Kontakt 7.6.1 and Native Access is NOT identifying any updates. I have a library which requires K7.7.2 so, I can't use it.

I have tried closing and reopening Native Access and have restarted my Windows (11, latest build) with no improvement. Is there no other way of getting the update? If we have to use Native Access to update, it's a little frustrating when it doesn't work!

Steve

• Steves Lens
    Steves Lens Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
    Options

Update - I re-downloaded & reinstalled Native Access. It took a little while, but it all seems to be working now

• GuyverWun
    GuyverWun Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

Thankyou NI I am finally up and running, thankyou for the fix and appologies for my earlier rant, all the best

• Grapedrink
    Grapedrink Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

I finally logged in and downloaded a lot of my catalogue but now all my products show up as demos,

I have tried manually entering them all back in by the serials and I just get errors.

I have not been able to work for three days now, Can we get an idea of when this is going to all be fixed properly? I don't want to raise another support ticket as I still haven't had a response for the first one so no doubt you are inundated but this is getting ridiculous. People pay good money for the products and rely on them to make a living.

• aidenstunes
    aidenstunes Member Posts: 165 Advisor
    Options

Sometimes the rant is inevitable with NI. At least the Native Access team do their job as expected. Good job everyone :).

• Dreistein
    Dreistein Member Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Thanks a lot. All seems to be working Here. Keep up the good work & have faith :-)

• ivan_mgro
    ivan_mgro Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

9:00 AM (CT).

I'm Unable to download maschine essentials 2. I recently bought a new computer and I could install all the NI instruments, expansions, applications I have , but for some reason the download crashes when downloading Maschine Essentials 2.

The download progress restablish in the process

• FKEM.UP.CEZ
    FKEM.UP.CEZ Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
    Options

Any news on this? error when i put my serial nr

This discussion has been closed.