Website issues after scheduled maintenance on January 22, 2024

Options

Comments

• oobe79
    oobe79 Member Posts: 91 Helper
    Options

I have it running on my Mac Mini desktop, but stuck in "Loading Presents" hell on my MacBook Air

• zwily
    zwily Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
    Options

So is it working now for some people? Mine still hangs on "Loading Products"

• Pat Erns
    Pat Erns Member Posts: 17 Member
    Options

Make sure you restart your computers people! Mine's working here in Texas 9:30PM 1/22. I have been waiting hours for it to work. I restarted earlier and it didn't make a difference. I waited 10 hours and it still wasn't working so I restarted and I'm back in business!

• Willvinyl
    Willvinyl Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Mine is working in Canada as of 8:00pm MST. Was able to register my serial for my new Maschine MK3 I bought to go with my Kontrol S 49 MK3. I picked one hell of a day to have new products arrive at my door. Getting everything installed and I'll have to wait until tomorrow to give it all a spin. As the comment above suggested make sure to restart your computer!

• Trex
    Trex Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Working now. For me at least.

• MEGCLECTIC MUSIC
    MEGCLECTIC MUSIC Member Posts: 34 Member
    Options

My plugins are working, but my MK2 S61 Controller isn’t working now. I had this problem a few weeks ago and it was because when I updated KK, I didn’t give it full access on my laptop. Well, I checked to see if it had full access and it did. I updated the NA, restarted the computer and my controller still doesn’t work.

• Spartalis
    Spartalis Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I'm finally getting past the Loading screen and can FINALLY put my serial code in to activate the full version of the software I bought a few days ago. Well done on getting this bug worked out guys. You scared us on that one!

• Steves Lens
    Steves Lens Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
    Options

Most things are working for me,now (23 Jan 15:00 Australian Daylight Savings Time) except that Native Access isn't showing the Kontak7 Upgrade option. Annoying as I have a product created with K7.7.2 and it won't let me use it telling me my Kontakt version (7.6.1) is too old.

It is showing updates for three other products though, none of which I want to upgrade.

I have restarted my PC, but still the same. I can see all my installed and not installed instruments (I think) but just not showing the Kontakt upgrade.

Frustrating :-(

• bruman
    bruman Member Posts: 12 Member
    Options

Where you able to update your keyboard? I too received my board today, but have yet to get it to work. updates keep failing. error-2

• NolderD
    NolderD Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
    Options

Finally able to install and run Kontakt seamlessly.

Who ever fixed this, thank you.

Hopefully lesson learned to test thoroughly before release.

Question is, is NI going to do anything to its users who lost income because of this issue? Free product? Upgrade? Something?

• Bowy91
    Bowy91 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

im able to login into Native Acces.. its Loading products in. But i still can not add a serial number.. It gives an error. I still can not use my s61 Mk3.

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,950 Guru
    Options

Here are the news on Native Access issues.

• nutzz_dj
    nutzz_dj Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    edited January 23
    Options

Hello, I'm new to this forum and I'm not sure if what's happening is normal.

I understand that maintenance needs to be done, but more than 24 hours of downtime?

To the administrators: do you have any news about when access to Native Access will be restored? I can't download Traktor to release my new controller and this is very frustrating

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,950 Guru
    edited January 23
    Options

I just posted a screenshot above your message, good sir.

These are the most recent news.

• Willvinyl
    Willvinyl Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

I was able to update and get everything installed! That sucks that you’re still having issues, hopefully resolved itself soon

This discussion has been closed.