NATIVE ACCESS down / User requires authentification + unable to log in.

Options

Answers

• Hayo_NI
    Hayo_NI Product Team Posts: 281 mod
    Options

Not likely. That is likely another issue we're patching for 3.7.0.

• Ren Renfree
    Ren Renfree Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

I"m having the same issues! Also when I open Kontakt in Cubase 12 Pro, NONE of my instruments show up.

• aidenstunes
    aidenstunes Member Posts: 165 Advisor
    Options

Is 3.7.0 supposed to be released during the next 24-48 hours or so? I can't install Choir Omnia and an alternative installer didn't fix it. I am stuck outside of my account, without my K14CE fully installed. It's like a nightmare that came true :/.

• aidenstunes
    Options

Does Kontakt require internet connection? If NA is down then Kontakt is, as well? Damn that's so weird.

• Hayo_NI
    Options

No, 3.7.0 is an overhaul of the download manager system shipping around the end of September. Feel free to reach out to support about this issue that you're facing, and give them access to your daemon.log file that's on your local machine. That will give us more insight into why you aren't able to install Choir Omnia. Regarding authentication, please see my latest comment/answer. It's a workaround unfortunately, but should get you logged in for now and help diagnose the Choir Omnia issue. We're in touch daily with our support agents, so if this is a new issue that we haven't tracked before or are not aware of we'll make sure to find a way to fix it in a future release. Apologies again for the inconvenience.

• youri
    youri Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
    Options

Not yet resolved at 18:57 DST, Europe/Amsterdam

• aidenstunes
    Options

An access approval is required. The google drive link to 3.4.0 is private. Also, will rolling back to 3.4.0 allow me to install Choir Omnia? Is this bug a 3.5.1 thing? I contacted the support team by Email but like always they take their time. I know I am not the only one waiting, but I had to wait 2 weeks once. I really need this library to work. Thanks for the quick investigation regarding the current issue though, it's appreciated, the team inside the community definitely does a great job!

• Hayo_NI
    Options

We're a little swamped with this log in issue at the moment, so naturally they'll be a bit slower right now. However, 3.4.0 will likely have the same issue regarding your Choir Omnia download issue.

And thanks for flagging the privacy. We should have opened it up. Can you double check?

• aidenstunes
    Options

The workaround doesn't seem to well, work :/. @Hayo_NI

• nightjar
    nightjar Member Posts: 1,304 Guru
    Options

Any connection to iZotope getting merged perhaps??

• ThatKevinGuy
    ThatKevinGuy Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited September 2023
    Options

Windows 11 here. Installing 3.4.0 fails because:

SOLUTION: Manually uninstalling NTKDaemon (in Windows Programs -> Add or Remove Programs) Native Instruments NTKDaemon, and THEN running the 3.4.0 update solved the problem and I'm back up and running.

I thought of this because my previous update loop brought up an NTKDaemon error, so when this new message popped up with the 3.4.0 install I realized what the real problem must be here.

• Wrangler
    Wrangler Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Worked fine when I bought KOMPLETE 14 Collector's Edition ---- yesterday...

• youri
    youri Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
    Options

What a hot mess. We lost so many hours today.

This discussion has been closed.