NATIVE ACCESS down / User requires authentification + unable to log in.

Options

Answers

• TW100
    TW100 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I was able to download this version, download and install my purchased product, and register the serial number. Thanks for your quick workaround while you figure out the issue during a U.S. holiday. 👍️

• Smirandr
    Smirandr Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options
  • Hayo_NI
    Hayo_NI Product Team Posts: 281 mod
    Options

Hi all, we've made a backend update that we confirm allows us internally to log in again. If you try logging in now, let us know if things are okay now for you as well, and especially let us know if not. In the meantime, the 3.4.0 workaround should still work.

We'll be back in the morning to check in. Thank you for your patience!

• simeon
    simeon Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

I just checked it here and it does indeed complete the login and load my products.

Joyfully,

Simeon

• anicholas
    anicholas Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options
  • selig
    selig Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Working now for me.

• MoBeach
    MoBeach Member Posts: 8 Newcomer
    Options

Not working for me yet

• MoBeach
    MoBeach Member Posts: 8 Newcomer
    Options

It's working now after I reinstalled NA from the website

• Cosmic Artistry
    Cosmic Artistry Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

NA 3.5.1 seems to be working for me now on Silicon OSX 13.5. After the login was working I had some failed installs suggesting full disk access permission though both the app and daemon were allowed access. But that issue seems to have gone away now after a restart. Thanks team for jumping on this!

• youri
    youri Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
    Options

Just adjust your Notification setting in your account.

• youri
    youri Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
    Options

Just Bought 14 Ultimate. But no they don't allow refunds, even if you can't access your product. The work around does not let me me install applications only libraries but can't install those because I need Kontakt 7 first, which I can't even see in my account.

• Peter Matri
    Peter Matri Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

I can log in to Native Access now, but most of my libraries are missing, including any of the Kontakt (5/6/7). We are waiting and good luck guys to get to grips with the problem as soon as possible...

• Rich_NI
    Rich_NI Customer Care Posts: 173 mod
    Options

To anyone experiencing missing products in Native Access, please carry out the following steps:

Go to the following directories listed below that pertains to your operating system:

For Mac:

Mac HD > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments > Service Center

For Windows:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Native Instruments\Service Center

Then delete the following .xml file:

Native Access.xml

Restart your computer and Native Access afterwards.

Your products should then appear again as expected.

• Hayo_NI
    Hayo_NI Product Team Posts: 281 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Cool, so I've confirmed the issue is now resolved then. We'll be releasing a post discussing what went wrong (as much as we can, considering there are some security concerns releasing too much info here) in due time. No hotfix should be incoming to cover us for the future, but 3.6.0 will take a little longer while we deliver a more permanent fix along with it. Again, apologies for the inconvenience.

Should you be on 3.4.0 right now, you are safe to have the auto update run.

• AdelV
    AdelV Member Posts: 222 Pro
    Options

Thank you for your work. I saw you on forum last night at near 0:30. :DDDD

This discussion has been closed.