NATIVE ACCESS down / User requires authentification + unable to log in.

Options

Answers

• mrnicoco
    mrnicoco Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Same here, no luck, even when killing the NTKDaemon process beforehand

• aidenstunes
    aidenstunes Member Posts: 165 Advisor
    Options

Remove Native Access and NTK Daemon both. Then install 3.4.0 again. But what's the rush with messing around with all of these files anyways? Unless you must download something right now, I would wait for NI to state that the servers are stable again, probably within a day or two.

• leviathan
    leviathan Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

same, cannot login. I thought it was me, but reformatted even to no avail. Look forward to hearing of solution!

• MoBeach
    MoBeach Member Posts: 8 Newcomer
    Options

Same issue here, NA won't open

• MoBeach
    MoBeach Member Posts: 8 Newcomer
    Options

The older version did not work either. Something about the NTK Daemon?

• aidenstunes
    Options

Stop spamming this thread. Same here and same there guys come on, Hayo clearly stated that when a solution (3.5.2) will be available we'll know about it.

• JamesRyanMusic
    JamesRyanMusic Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Just purchased the Matt Halpern Signature Drums from GetGood.... won't work till Native Access gets up and running.

This is kind of a bummer. Hope it gets fix by my next day off.

• Jamie Hunter
    Jamie Hunter Member Posts: 28 Member
    Options

Same problem here, I have never had so many issues than with NI. All the other companies plugins I use work fine, Arturia, iZotope, Heavyocity to name a few and they fix things when reported. I'm still waiting for the black box that appeared on Flair to be fixed, reported that in March, It's now September. NI has turned into a terrible company, quite happy to take your money but no support when things don't work, which seems to be a lot of the time.

• SCARYMAN
    SCARYMAN Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Well got to say extremely disappointed. After spending quite a large amount on new NI gear and software after a couple of days this happens. Unable to get any “access” to anything.

• Brynjir
    Brynjir Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Yall first off, let this guy sleep his email getting spammed (who made the threat)

• aidenstunes
    Options

Hahahahaha it's fine I give up, let them express their frustration, it's understandable considering the fact that NI indeed causes a countless amount of troubles. At least they do take care of it this time.

• Status Society
    Status Society Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Same Here No Access to "Native Access" ,Hope this is dealt with quickly need to get in and finish a couple of projects, Thank's in Advance for fixing the issue when it gets fixed.!

• Elias Theuring
    Elias Theuring Member Posts: 20 Member
    Options

I have the same problem. I have already restarted my computer. But it don't works

• aidenstunes
    Options

And yet they keep on spamming my inbox :/.

This discussion has been closed.