Traktor Pro 4 is here!

Comments

• djmaryalice
    djmaryalice Member Posts: 4 Member

Still looking for the clock that used to be next to the volume meter. Is it back? Something seems to be in some screenshots. Any news?

• Steve28
    Steve28 Member Posts: 6 Member

Thank you so much for the update NI🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 what a good work !

I still have some questions for the team :

Can we have some news about new hardware ? Will there be something in August or September ?

I would like so so much a successor to the Z2, like a djm-s11 for traktor, with 16 big pads, deep control of stems, paddles for effects and a screen for the waveforms, it would definitly be my dream mixer !

Also what about the HID integration for Phase x Traktor ? I heard it would be soon but nothing on this side ?

Thank you again for the release NI and I wait for your (transparant ^^) answer (hope it will be Yes !) 🤞

• ErikMinekus
    ErikMinekus Member Posts: 94 Advisor
    edited July 20

It's still there:

Maybe your resolution is too low and there's no space to show it? Although there seems to be more space in TP4 compared to TP3.

• djmaryalice
    djmaryalice Member Posts: 4 Member
    edited July 20

Not on mine and I am using a 2023 M3 MacBookPro with Sonoma. How do I get it back? It's been missing since whatever iteration of Traktor 3 came out in the fall. Been using Traktor since 2009.

• Eeeevil
    Eeeevil Member Posts: 5 Member

I still don't have the clock displayed either. I'm running Mac Sonoma 14.5. Though one of my friends advised that his was back, so I don't know what the issue is.

• leesinthemix
    leesinthemix Member Posts: 319 Guru
    edited July 20

The FX units would go like like this 3 / 1 / 2 / 4 but yes I would also like to see this during the life cycle of Traktor Pro 4 @Friedemann_NI @Jonas_NI

• Alex Dutch
    Alex Dutch Member Posts: 31 Member

I don't want to be too critical but I paid 2x for Traktor pro 3. NI sold it with updates so I have flickering libraries, isn't running and searching with it. Now that there's TP4 with new cool features that's of course super but it's not fair to the TP3 users, they already paid 2x and can't do anything about the libarary fizzling.

My question is: Will there be an update for 3.xxxxx to get that bug out or not? Compensation?

Again , I really don't want to be the famous hour plum phrase, I'm just wondering, I'm not running on the latest hardware yet as a matter of fact, and won't switch over until there is new hardware.

Peace and beats from Amsterdam

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 2,432 mod

Don't wait for it. Now that TP 4 is out, 3.11.1 should be the final TP3 version.

• Ashley Brown
    Ashley Brown Member Posts: 17 Member

Where do we go to report bugs? Multiple crashes last night, all seem related to use of D2’s…. either track load from pushing browse encoder on D2 or switching decks using the D2 ‘deck’ button.

Loving TP4 so far, but not stable enough to perform with my setup (per below).

• Jonathan Blake
    Jonathan Blake Member Posts: 17 Member

Precisely. From a retail outlet with a lousy catalogue, a flawed identification system, incorrect metadata and poor quality ('Lossless' included) and draconian copyright restrictions. Why would you want your software aligned with it?

• Eric bee
    Eric bee Member Posts: 8 Member

please fix and update this in S4MK3 and Traktor

• STEM build not just one Track, more possible when more Tracks selected 
    • STEM (S4MK3) muted STEMS more dimm (and in Settings optional blinking when muted)
    • automatic analyze FLEXIBLE GRID, like Ableton Live can do, That little offbeats (0-5 BPM) automatic are fixed 
    • no correct Midi out for Pads of DECK C and DECK D (just give left or right pads), can't remap pads for DECK C and D because Trakto just see its pads left and right
    • FLUX not work in TT-Mode
    • HAPTIC DRIVE MODE (to adjust the strength) possible for TT-MODE (that I can choose my Slipmatte feeling, thats how you did advertise this function and why I bought the S4MK3, but NO)
    • optional in Settings with adjust TRACK END WARNING (PLATTER LED RING is FULL BLINKING in color which is set, or custom color)
    • STANDALONE mixer works without issues when plug in or out the USB-CABLE (Pioneer, Numark, Reloop, Denon can do this without AUDIO Crash in Combination with Traktor)

• Toxicaudio
    Toxicaudio Member Posts: 36 Helper
    edited July 21

Please fix following bugs in Traktor 4 , which were reported in 2022 !!!

TP-16737 and TP-16766.

This is ridiculous.

Attached screenshot from Kaiwan_NI:

• Eric bee
    Eric bee Member Posts: 8 Member

also missing MIDI out for BrowserKnob-PUSH Deck C and D

somebody did just half of his work

• Heisenberg
    Heisenberg Member Posts: 265 Pro
    edited July 21

After we've already had two price increases this year, I hope that everything will be delivered this time!

Randomly after starting Traktor Pro 4 I sometimes have an unusually increased cpu load for the first minute. I am using Windows 11 with 10th generation Intel CPU 16GB RAM and have nothing else open while using Traktor.

The waveform seems a bit laggy to me at times, but I don't know if that's due to the weak CPU or TP4.

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,526 Expert

Regarding the missing clock, see this thread from January:

The last post states that it's a bug known and confirmed by NI.

This discussion has been closed.