Traktor Pro 4 is here!

Friedemann_NI
Friedemann_NI Product Team Posts: 144 mod

Dear Traktorists,

We are proud to announce the release of Traktor Pro 4 which is now available in Native Access and our webshop.

This update includes two of the most voted user requests from the Ideas section: the built-in stem separation and flexible beatgrids. We launched the Ideas section in our online community back in August 2022. In over two years, we received 345 ideas, 3,133 votes, and 969 comments, providing clear insights into user preferences.

The built-in stem separation breaks down any of your local tracks into high-quality drums, bass, vocals, and instrumental stems. Performing with stems is supported by all Traktor controllers and can be mapped via MIDI to third-party controllers. We focused on the best possible audio quality by implementing the same advanced technology used in iZotope’s RX. Stem generation is intended to be used during set preparation but you can also spontaneously trigger it, even when a track is already playing. 

Flexible beatgrids allow the defining of multiple tempo-zones in each track for accurate looping, beat jumps, beat effects, and mixing of tracks with changing tempo. Our priority for this feature was to ensure the highest possible level of accuracy and reliability, which could previously only be guaranteed by manually setting your tempo zones. Traktor Pro 4 helps you with a set of useful features and a sample-accurate beat-tick, allowing you to audibly verify the accuracy of your grids.

With Traktor Pro 4, we decided to merge Traktor Pro Plus’s two big features into the main codebase: Pattern Player and the Ozone Maximizer. As a result, we will now discontinue the Traktor Pro Plus subscription offering. Pro Plus subscribers will be notified about the end date of your subscription based on your current plan. 

Pattern Player adds sequenced sounds from iconic drum machines and leading producers to your sets, in a very intuitive way. They are also perfectly integrated into Traktor’s established workflows for deck effects. Performing with stems is supported by all Traktor controllers and can be mapped via MIDI to third-party controllers. For the launch of Traktor Pro 4, three new Pattern Player Kits by Rebekah, Len Faki, and Luke Slater have been added to the collection.

Ozone Maximizer utilizes technology from iZotope’s award-winning Ozone mastering software. It boosts your sound, preserving sharp peaks and limiting distortions, pumping, and clipping. This guarantees a clean mix while keeping your system running at maximum volume.

As well as the new features, the team has made many improvements and bug fixes under the hood. We believe Traktor Pro is the most stable version ever. Most notably we have fixed the browser flicker issue that many of you have reported.

I also want to express my huge gratitude to the private beta test group that has been doing an incredible job to ensure the quality of this release. They have been road testing early versions over the past few months and their consistent attention to detail has been amazing. 

Once you try it out  for yourself, you will realize that Traktor Pro 4 is more than the sum of its parts. Each new feature will seamlessly integrate with your personal workflows and will give you a fresh boost of creative energy in your sets.

Finally, I’d like to share some recent quotes from our beta testers:

Traktor Pro 4 is an absolutely reliable workhorse to gig with.”

“No stability issues. Not a single crash with every beta I tested.“

“I used a StemTrack as an "Playback-Version" for a singer at the gig and we were impressed with the sound quality. Really good work.”

“Very good build and more modern look as well. Awesome work devs!”

Enjoy, and let us know how you get on!

Tagged:

Comments

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,734 admin

This thread will stay open until July 29, 2024. Feel free to jump in before then!

• milan8888
    milan8888 Member Posts: 19 Member

Is there a mapping for the Reloop Elite?

• DjPoliX
    DjPoliX Member Posts: 4 Member

HI,

I can't find the Traktor upgrade in Native Access. Any special instruction for upgrade?

Thx.

• Krzysiek
    Krzysiek Member Posts: 18 Member

I cant buy upgrade on the site why ?

• Ejub Petrovac
    Ejub Petrovac Member Posts: 37 Advisor
    edited July 17

I'm curious about upgrade since I have TP3 on 2 laptops, will this upgrade delete or disable my TP3 copy on both laptops? I've got gigs coming and I cannot afford to lose TP3 on both laptops before I test the TP4 thoroughly.
    I have not had a case to transfer from TP2 to TP3 because I bought S4 MK3 and the TP3 came with the hardware.

Thanks in advance for the info!

P.S. Huge congratulations on the release. I understand that some of us were pretty "boring" with all the " release - when? " questions and this news today is pretty huge. Thank you and I can't wait to get my hands on this!

• Thales de Paula
    Thales de Paula Member Posts: 108 Helper

It would be cool if there was separate software where I could mass loot these stems and export them to Traktor.
    my mac is not that new (2015) and export to it.
    This way I could use the computational power of my cpu and gpu to speed up the process.

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,479 Expert

Is the new stems storage format the same as the old original Traktor stems (i.e. are they interchangeable)?

• Krzysiek
    Krzysiek Member Posts: 18 Member

Is there any promo codes working to upgrade tp4 pro ?

• Kn4llFr0sch
    Kn4llFr0sch Member Posts: 8 Member

switch the language on the bottom of site. this made it for me

• VityaT
    VityaT Member Posts: 40 Helper

If i have TRAKTOR KONTROL S3 HW in my NA profile then i can't by TP4 as upgrade? I need to buy full version only?

• Bonjah
    Bonjah Member Posts: 18 Member

Try to buy it, but it says I dont owned tp3. But I do, so how do I sort this out?

• Isotoxin
    Isotoxin Member Posts: 193 Advisor

Just upgraded. 😎

Can't wait to go home from work and try it!!!

This discussion has been closed.