[New release] Get more pro features with TRAKTOR PRO Plus

Options
12346»

Comments

• jonathanBatesSF
    jonathanBatesSF Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

So I subscribed to the monthly Traktor Plus service that included the 30 day trial. The Privacy virtual credit card number I used when signing up expired (it was a time-limited Privacy vs a Biller-limited), so the account was cancelled by NI.

No problem. I went to Native Instruments to sign up for the one-year version of Traktor Plus, because of the 50% discount I read about (and the free Beatport streaming account that comes with the plan).

Unfortunately, every time I go to NI.com, go to Traktor Plus and select the One Year Plan, I'm told I already have an account. When I look at the account I supposedly have, it says "ACCOUNT CANCELLED."

No problem. So I select the "Restore subscription' link, and switch from 'Monthly' to 'Yearly'...only now, the price is doubled (no 50% discount), and there's no reference to the free Beatport streaming benefit.

Having read the other comments in this forum about the problems people are having, I am extremely reluctant to go ahead with a subscription that shows a doubled, non-discounted price and has no reference to the Beatport angle.

Anything N-I can do to reassure me, redirect me, or tell me to hold off until you guys get this product launch sorted?

Thank you. I've been a N-I subscriber and hardware user since 2007, and this product launch is giving me the heebie-jeebies in terms of trust in N-I.

Jonathan Bates

Minneapolis, MN

• Pippo91
    Pippo91 Member Posts: 11 Member
    Options

I would suggest you to write a mail to the support. I'm 100% sure they will understand your inconvenience.

• Cutsville2031
    Cutsville2031 Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Dear NI

So far Pro Plus has been underwhelming to say the least.

1: Ozone kills the dynamic range (what makes music good to listen to). It sounds way better to just manage my levels myself rather than use it.

2: Drum machine/pattern player extremely underwhelming. If you want to play along to a drum machine, why not just use a drum machine? Personally I prefer my tracks finished before they get played out, with no need for extra, just a decent mix, which I handle myself.

3: Nothing much else seems to have been released & the stuff on the roadmap looks like they should just be included with Traktor in the first place anyway.

Lucky I got the subscription cheaply, but even so, after all the trouble I had getting a working Traktor controller from you (you kept replacing my faulty controller with another faulty controller over & over again until I got so sick of it I got you guys to "just send me one that works correctly", so you sent me one that, granted, works fine but had obvious signs of usage, marks on jog wheels etc.

I never got any compensation or good will gesture from you either & I never got my copy of Traktor that the controller is supposed to come with (I had bought the software already, but even so...).

That being said, I do like Traktor & my controller, but please, make the subscription service something every dj would die for instead of an underwhelming afterthought as it currently is imho.

regards

• djchrishannover
    djchrishannover Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Hey Traktor Team!

what I recognized unfortunately is that we still don’t have the automatically stem separation as the others (Serato, Virtual DJ, DJ pro AI) on the market.

I am really waiting for this feature for years, because I am More focusing on live Mashups. This would really gear me up with my skills.

Hope to see this feature in the next release because I intentionally am paying for the plus subscription from the 1st day on and looking forward that this money pays off.

I would recommend to hurry up to get on the same level as the others on the market :)

BR Chris

• eddienashuwu
    eddienashuwu Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Hmm, why???????????????

• Fritz
    Fritz Member Posts: 27 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options

I had fun with the pattern players. Quick and easy extra layers to build up with. But stuck in 3.8 because of the AMD/D2 screen glitch so Im not able to fully enjoy my pro subscription.

• Robert080
    Robert080 Member Posts: 10 Member
    Options

I am among those who subscribed over a year ago to the "subscription" to the "Plus" program. Really useful features 1 and for me it was the audio compressor by Ozone. In the meantime with the promise of many new feautures, I and many others have subscribed, but of real things nothing has been seen, on the contrary. They bring out a software update that has an obvious and serious problem for their flagship S4 Mk3 console. If it were not the obvious decline of Traktor it would either be a scam (broken promises of new features) there would be laughter. Clearly everyone needs to look around and decide what other system to switch to. Going to gigs with software that is no longer stable and 2 years behind is no longer acceptable. Of course I've not renewed my subscription.

p.s. I tried 3 times to contact tech support so I could install NA2 but they couldn't give me any kind of help. Other times I tried to send a crashlog but support wouldn't even ask and kept giving me copy&paste suggestions. There were definitely cleaners there but not technicians. More and more ridiculous.

• dj_estrela
    dj_estrela Member Posts: 158 Pro
    edited October 2023
    Options

I'm subscribing, but not actually using any of the new features. I will keep paying to fund development.

Also I'm confused why this important thread, complete with detailed NI feedback, is not on the traktor sub forum.

For NI products I only care about Traktor software.

This discussion has been closed.