[New release] Get more pro features with TRAKTOR PRO Plus

Options

Comments

• ben s
    ben s Member Posts: 11 Member
    Options

How does the Beatport-Link streaming works as Pro+ User??

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,608 admin
    Options

Hey @Strangelogiq I saw that you got a code from our support team already. Enjoy 🙂

• Kaiwan_NI
    Options

Hi @Distinctly Identical I can confirm that there are issues with Beatport link for Windows users atm. Our team is currently investigating. I created a support ticket for you and our team might reach out to you by email to get more info about your setup.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Options

Hi @LostInFoundation I can only reiterate that the option to buy things definitely won't be gone. 🙂

• Kaiwan_NI
    edited August 2022
    Options

@Fatbat it really depends on how the research goes really, but if the team has sufficient info you'll see more updates in the next roadmap, though we can't provide an exact timeline unfortunately.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Options

So instead of this fantastic roadmap I wanted to read something like "hello users, finally the compatibility problems and the general stability of the software have been solved! enjoy your stable and trouble free software"

Hey @Pippo91 which compatibility and general stability in particular? If you're referring to Apple silicon compatibility, that's in the work - same goes with browser improvements.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Options

@DJfrankietee @ruslan rodriguez Saw that you contacted our support team already. 🙂

• Djazzed
    Djazzed Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Worst announcement since (~10y) i am using NI Products (Traktor, Komplete).

The main reason i got a new Traktor s4 mk3 was my understanding that it comes with a decently maintained plug&play ready software (Traktor Pro 3) without any extra payment or subscription models (which i refuse completely and why i quit the adobe ecosystem).

49€ annually for just a few 'extra' features? really? This reminds me of BMW wanting you to pay a periodic subscription to be able to use your build-in heated seats after you bought the car.

I would rather accept to pay a one time fee for fixing a bug i reported years ago in TP2 already, which is still present in TP3.

I am really disappointed.

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,157 Guru
    Options

I am really disappointed

....but you don't HAVE to subscribe if you don't want to.

If you have such a strong dislike for subscriptions, how do you manage in life? How are you getting internet access for example?

• Mutis
    Mutis Member Posts: 472 Pro
    Options

Internet is a service… but “software as a service”works for Adobe and so… even services like Spotify or Disney+ struggle with that model (Disney+ is going to get ads over the regular subscription price meanwhile they’re going to add new Disney Pro without ads but pricey…).

Traktor needs to offer more if they want to be seen as a service. Look at Vdj with video library or karaoke (useful in open format field). They charge a subscription for the whole program and some libraries of these as a plus but not for features. Serato does that for features but you can buy the whole software once too. What NI is doing with Traktor is something a bit strange and it’s comprehensible some users will not get the point when there isn’t enough clear what’s that point (even more if you compare against competency).

One can be pro or against subscription models but it’s easy to be pro them where these are clear in first place.

• Sebastian.G
    Sebastian.G Member Posts: 17 Member
    Options

Sorry but it's useless, only native work on the timecode rather, to reach the level of serato ..

and there's work there.

• Distinctly Identical
    Distinctly Identical Member Posts: 18 Member
    Options

I appreciate the gesture, but that didn't go anywhere. The guy who picked up the ticket just told me to try a different browser and clear the cache :)

Happy Friday everyone, and good luck :)

• Kaiwan_NI
    Options

@Distinctly Identical I saw that you've left a comment on this thread as well. I've bookmarked that thread and will post an update there once the issue is fixed so you get a notification.

This discussion has been closed.