Trying to link Traktor Pro3 To Beatport Link

SMIFFY4687
SMIFFY4687 Member Posts: 1 Noise

I am trying to link my Traktor Pro3 to beatport link (currently trialling). I click beatport link under streaming and then it brings up my username and password on chrome, but i click login and absolutely nothing happens.

Tagged:

Comments

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI BerlinAdministrator Posts: 1,119 admin

Hi @SMIFFY4687 unfortunately Beatport confirmed that there's an issue on their side and they're investigating atm. I'll update here once the issue is fixed.

• xtc091157
    xtc091157 Dallas, TX, USAMember Posts: 2 Noise

This has been going on for way too long. Neither Beatport nor Beatsource work. This is ridiculous.

• zephry
    zephry SeattleMember Posts: 93 Tri

On my new laptop I use for editing. I was able to get Beatport working after installing the Beta.

My main laptop has no issues no matter what version I use, so my guess is that once you use the streaming the login is recognizing a certain version associated with your computer and login, and then the computer is recognized?

I read another post were a person switched the version of Traktor and was able to then login with any version.

• Distinctly Identical
    Distinctly Identical Member Posts: 7 Sine

Same here. Link opens a blank page and nothing ever happens. Tried every browser.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI BerlinAdministrator Posts: 1,119 admin
    edited August 8

Hi @Distinctly Identical no progress yet on this issue unfortunately. Would it be possible for you to downgrade Traktor to the previous version in the meantime?

• Distinctly Identical
    Distinctly Identical Member Posts: 7 Sine

It does work on a Mac, so it's just Windows. No biggie.