[New release] Get more pro features with TRAKTOR PRO Plus

Options

Comments

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,157 Guru
    edited August 2022
    Options

Disney+ subs have shot up, and they've now overtaken Netflix as the number one streaming service. Clearly it's not a swear word.

https://www.thedigitalfix.com/disney-plus/worlds-biggest-streaming-service

• Distinctly Identical
    Distinctly Identical Member Posts: 18 Member
    Options

How did we get to Netflix vs Disney+? I don't watch either :D

In my circles, the trend of software packages switching to a subscription model is seen in a negative light. There, changed my wording. Better?

One of the problems with this particular subscription model is, that it's not a subscription for Traktor. It's an add-on to your existing Traktor license. And the features locked behind it are a bit strange in my opinion.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,608 admin
    Options

@Walter Alvendia The discounted price for the annual fee should now be correct. Can you please try again and let me know how it goes?

• Kaiwan_NI
    edited August 2022
    Options

@djadidai says

Will these be available to all traktor pro 3 users with time? Or just for people who want to pay?

Some PRO Plus features might eventually make it into the base version. However when it comes to core technology improvements, they will always be updated on the base version as well.

Edit: Just saw that Monochrome already answered your question. 🙂

• sim
    sim Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Has anyone else noticed the FX units reset function no longer works in Pro Plus? Hope this gets sorted quickly...

• Kaiwan_NI
    edited August 2022
    Options

@Distinctly Identical says:

OK, how about fixing some of the more basic stuff like... you know, native support for current Macs that have been out for 2 years already. Or get the Beatport Link to work on Windows.

Yes M1 is on the feature roadmap!

• Kaiwan_NI
    Options

@maccwerk @sim We'll need more info like your operating system etc. Can you please answer some questions on this form https://bit.ly/n1trakt so our support team can take a look?

• maccwerk
    maccwerk Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Got mine sorted out - on a Mac, go into system preferences, security/privacy. Give Native Access full disk access, and restart. Did the trick!

• Taranis
    Taranis Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

I think this is bad move, it's annoyed me and to be honest I think I'll just go Pioneer from now on

• djsubculture
    djsubculture Member Posts: 47 Helper
    Options
  • Sacco Naz
    Sacco Naz Member Posts: 130 Advisor
    Options

Probably a redundant question.... but does one have to install the Beta first...?

It says all my products are up to date but and it won't install the "Plus"

• Sacco Naz
    Sacco Naz Member Posts: 130 Advisor
    Options

I was really looking forward to the Pattern Player... but after trying it sad to say it's really strange... kinda goofy... sound is cheap...and pretty mush the same as a remix deck... Plus you lose an effects unit.... I just can't understand how NI with all its survey content decided to put this feature as it's number one priority...?

• Strangelogiq
    Strangelogiq Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I am not upset about a subscription if it helps NI develop a better product. I have been using Traktor since the beginning. With that being said, I have been worried about where the company is going. I signed up for Traktor Pro Plus. $24.50 for a year is a nice price. So far I do not like the pattern player but I am hoping as they come out with new kits it gets better. I found maybe 1 or 2 patterns for each sound in the 808 kit that worked with the genre I was playing in. I would like to see pre set patterns for genres. I have not used the Izotope limiter in my studio yet. I am trying to figure out how to get the free 3 months of Beatport and Beatsource. Please help.

I think it would be cool if you could create patterns and kits in the step sequencer and use those in the pattern player. I hope it covers the Traktor 4 update.

• d_j_m
    d_j_m Member Posts: 56 Helper
    Options

I am on windows and don't have problems with link working, usually. Is that common?

This discussion has been closed.