[Sale] NI Cyber Season 2023 Deal Tracker

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Psyearth5
    Psyearth5 Member Posts: 182 Helper
    Options

Hi everyone I don't know what to do, I am on latest version of Windows 10 and I can't open Access, only solution I read is to delete Access and NI service but then I read more complaining so I am honestly scared. I am working on two projects and I wanted to upgrade to komplete 12 and I was dreaming about new Play series, about Extended Delay and all other plugins and Ozone EQ but.. nothing, it's just stop working and now I am scared honestly, maybe Maschine plus is the solution because I do everything from start to finish in Maschine only and used to it, I feel more focused on the Music and feeling is rewarding but I admit it is challenging 😃 like Video Game so I learned I think everything and after first Track every other was easier and now whole process is fast like making sketches and using expirience I am preparing Mix on the way and Clips make arrangement much easier...Master is simple process and actually everything in Maschine is looking from Artist to make crucial decidions compared to other DAW'S offering simple Automation and step before for fixing the Mix but Maschine is pushing more towards the planing and making decisions. Is there someone with Windows 10

I need advice

• Psyearth5
    Options

I can't open Access on Windows 10 latest version. I don't know what to do and I read so many complains and I am afraid to do given solution to delete Access and NI service and then download new versions and install them . But people are reporting missing many sinths and expansions. .. I need advice

• Psyearth5
    Options

I am sorry I don't know did you solve your problem, however I recommend you to be polite and it's better than to be angry. Being worried is OK but be polite with support because they have a lot of work and you will get everything 100%

• Psyearth5
    Options

I have to agree especially because I am from outside of EU but in Europe and I have the best ti say about NI support . I have experienced many frouds by Users and we are in HATE wave era . If everything is legit and Honestly access will solve everything. Who have interest not to give Expansions that are promotion. My experience with NI support is the best but I was honest and I was polite because it's the way the in busses and sometimes it's working and sometimes it's not but relationship stays OK for the future opportunities. Always respect support because they have a lots of work and sometimes they have to be dedicated more to one costumer in specific situation and I was i one of those and they could easily avoid me but NO, they were with me every 5th day through the more then month. I never had such care from any other Support. What if they asked and they got specific task to respect time line. However human relations have to stay unharmed for future opportunities.

• Psyearth5
    Options

You are trowing Hate , it's not good energy but we as humans are emotional beings and in some cases we have to avoid it . Preserve relationships for future opportunities. I am dealing with with rejection if tracks I made but still they referred to people for whom the music would be more suitable. That's some kind of bad feelings especially because I haven't been rejected for more than 4 Year's but it's the way the business works. Being polite is not hypocrisy , it's the only way for the future opportunities and believe me insults, hates and violence are not solution and it's easier to do. Challenge us to do something good and to develop relationships and patience because who knows...?

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,059 mod
    Options

You are posting in the "[Sale] NI Cyber Season 2023 Deal Tracker" . If you have any problems that you need help with then you have to make your own thread at the appropriate part of the forum or contact support. And since you express that you are afraid of doing what people advice then my advice is to contact support. For help with Native Access and installation then contact support using the following link ! : http://bit.ly/NIsupport_install

• jack95
    jack95 Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Komplete Kontrol M32 out of stock??

• Psyearth5
    Options

I am sorry I wanted to to upgrade but then I read other comments so I responded. I didn't have any attention to make any confusion.

• Universon
    Universon Member Posts: 33 Member
    Options

Hi Admin,

I've just tried to purchase NI Komplete Ultimate 14 upgrade, and applied the $50/£45 discount.

I got to the purchase page, but it froze up as I made the purchase.

I now have an order that says "Payment Pending" which is stuck, with no way to do anything.

The payment did not complete due to the site error, and I cannot edit/access it to make the payment.

How can I proceed to finalize this payment and receive my software?

I currently have no way of moving forward, staying the same does nothing, and I cannot cancel either.

Can you please help me to complete the purchase? The money is sat there waiting, but I can't tell the site to take it.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,861 mod
    Options

@Universon Already replied in the other thread.

• CaMiGom
    CaMiGom Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

How to recover the $50 coupon, I used it wrong. Thank you

• johnhlz
    johnhlz Member Posts: 26 Member
    Options

Hey I bought a package with the S series and Komplete Ultimate and the Komplete Kontrol program continues to crash my Ableton with a high GPU spike when you close the plug in within.

There are tons of other individuals with the same issue making our product completely useless for the purposes we all purchased them for: DAW integration and navigation of NI instruments and sounds. I am not statisfied with a standalone KK only- we record in DAWS and Im sitting here for over a month with no true support on fixing this issue with a product that is not working as advertised.

2.9.6 does not have this issue, but the MK3 is not compatable for any browsing integration. Its like we are locked in our purchase with no way to utilize what we purchased or return it. No one wants to purchase it used when every review is becoming negative and the community posts are all showing the same issue with no response from NI on a fix, work around or solve.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@CaMiGom Please get in touch with our support here: bit.ly/NI_support_PA

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@johnhlz This thread is about the current and recent sales specials. I would suggets to look for threads with the same problem as you or to contact my colleagues here: https://bit.ly/NI_support_Kontrol

This discussion has been closed.