[Sale] NI Cyber Season 2023 Deal Tracker

Options

Comments

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,059 mod
    edited November 2023
    Options

Thank you ! Yes, it is rather annoying, especially since what is given as terms on the page https://native-instruments.com/en/catalog/deal-season-2023/ , probably does not count as valid for what is sold at another domain even if owned by same company (at least not if it does not specifically say so or refer to it !). And actually then the Plug-in Alliance site as far as I have noticed tends to run their own deal in their own periods which is or at least could be independent of the Native Instruments main site. As long as there are two separate domains and the one does not exists just to forward to the other then I think that there is also the possibility of separate deals on separate domains...

• johnrclifton
    johnrclifton Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
    Options

Bundle request:

I'm a new customer. I really want the Komplete Ultimate Edition and the M32. The M32 comes with Select only. What is the most cost effective solution to get Ultimate version with the M32?

• PoorFellow
    edited November 2023
    Options

During the Cyber Season then the KOMPLETE KONTROL M32 comes with free KOMPLETE SELECT that you will get after registering the hardware (Enter the serial in Native Access). Then register the Komplete Select to the account (Enter the serial in Native Access) , then log in to the account in browser and go to the page My Komplete Offers , then you will see that during the Cyber Season you are offered the upgrade to Komplete Ultimate for the price of 499,50 € , scroll down this page to see all upgrade prices and to compare bundles !

Else you can buy the Kontrol S49/61 & Komplete 14 Ultimate bundle !

• jakubpatok
    jakubpatok Member Posts: 54 Advisor
    Options

I've just got an email from Native Instruments that Music Production Suite has a discounted price, 249$, until November 27. When I click on the link provided in the email, the price is still 494 EUR. Is it a bug?

• PoorFellow
    edited November 2023
    Options

Sounds as if could be a CrossGrade offer from Komplete 14 Standard or better. Try this : Log in , then go to the page for the Music Production Suite , then click BUY then at next page select the CrossGrade option from Komplete 14 Standard or better and then add to the cart !

• jakubpatok
    jakubpatok Member Posts: 54 Advisor
    Options

Yeah, it works this way! I'm thinking about buying it actually. So many useful plugins in there.

• Ashdeuxo
    Ashdeuxo Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Hi guys, I've read the T&Cs at the bottom of the page for the Komplete bundles, but I'm not entirely sure:

Is the 50% discount on Komplete 14 Standard available until December 13th (Komplete updates and upgrades), or January 15th (Black Friday bundle) ?

I feel like both descriptions would fit..

Thanks.

• El-Rallef
    El-Rallef Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
    Options

All those nice synths from u-he on special offer - except the one I would have bought (Zebra)...

Thanks for saving me from making an impulse purchase!

• PoorFellow
    Options

As far as I can see then it is pretty straight forward (I have inserted links to further understanding - including to the BF bundles page) (I am just another user and opinions expressed are my own !) :

Terms & conditions (found on lower part of page)

These special offers on S-Series keyboards, Komplete updates and upgrades, and products from iZotope and Plugin Alliance are valid from November 15, 2023, until December 13, 2023, at the NI Online Shop and participating retailers, while stocks last.

Offers on u-he products are valid from November 20, 2023 to November 30, 2023.

Black Friday bundle offers are valid from November 21, 2023, to January 15, 2024.

All other Cyber Season offers are valid from November 15, 2023, until January 15, 2024, at the NI Online Shop and participating retailers, while stocks last.

Savings described here are calculated on the basis of suggested retail prices (MSRP). When bundled with A-Series, M32 keyboard controllers or Komplete audio interfaces, Komplete 14 Select licenses cannot be sold individually. Please note that, according to our terms and conditions, e-vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with special offers and hardware offers. Hardware must be registered by January 22, 2024. Once installed, all products can be used offline. Offer excludes Session Percussionist, Session Ukulele, Drift Theory, Homage, Rudiments, and Rolling Tides.

• PoorFellow
    Options

If you want to be really safe from the impulses then don't come back on future sales because it is entirely possible that they will make an offer on either Zebra Legacy or some bundle offer at some point in the future. Especially because the at some point arrival of Zebra 3 and Zebralette 3. So it stands to reason that they will make a drive to get more customers to want to have the Zebra 3 (though apparently there will be no upgrade path from Zebra Legacy - €99 - to Zebra 3 so V3 will have to be a new purchase)

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,947 Guru
    Options

Cannot wait to buy a new Play Series instrument!!!

• El-Rallef
    El-Rallef Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hi PoorFellow,

thanks for the warning! You are right - on u-he's web site it is clearly stated that "we will not be offering a Zebra3 upgrade path from the new 99 € licenses". As the 99 € licenses have been the only way to purchase Zebra since November 15th 2022 (!), the upgrade path has been blocked for everyone now wanting to buy it. And with Zebra3 having been Vaporware for quite some time now, heaven knows how long this will continue.

This is one of the stupidest business decisions I have ever seen, as it actively discourages people from buying Zebra. As a reason, they give "As Zebra Legacy is such a bargain [...]" - but that issue could have been solved by asking a higher price for the update from the 99 € licenses rather than simply disallowing updates altogether...

Not a way to build a trustful relationship with (potential) clients. It reminds me of how Steinberg lost me as a Cubase customer some 15 years ago.

El-Rallef

• PoorFellow
    Options

Quote : "Not a way to build a trustful relationship with (potential) clients".

At least they are honest and upfront so that you will not necessarily have to feel that 'screwed' afterwards !

But like I wrote then who knows ? They might give you a really nice offer of a bundle offer containing Zebra Legacy later.

🙂

• nestorbonilla
    nestorbonilla Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Hi folks,

I've been closely following the S88 MK3, particularly the version with hammered keys, and was hopeful to find it available or on offer during Cyber Monday. Unfortunately, it seems to be still out of stock. Does anyone have information about when this specific model might be restocked? Any insights or updates on its availability would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance!

• PoorFellow
    edited November 2023
    Options

Nobody knows about availability of the S88 MK3. A lot of frustrated customers who pre-ordered are waiting and have been told that it will ship by the end of November , November is not at end yet but pretty close and no S88 keyboard.

Anyway , the S88 MK3 is not on offer, at least not yet, and also the rest of the keyboards may be on offer but only as far as sold with bundled software. Also , yes the S88 is the only one with the fully weighted hammer-action keys but unless that you have had a keyboard like that before then you might want to think carefully prior to buying. In my personal opinion then the "fully weighted hammer-action keys" are really nice if you want a 'piano' feel but if you want a 'Synth' action feel then the S61 is a much better choice ! So you need to decide if the keyboard should feel like a piano (all the time) when playing or if you would rather have it feel like a synthesizer all the time and then play piano with synth feeling. Surely it would be nice if there were a choice for having any key bed with any keyboard but alas that's not how it functions. Of course if first priority is the long octave range of keys then there is no substitute for the S88 !

This discussion has been closed.