[Sale] NI Cyber Season 2023 Deal Tracker

Options

Comments

• Kiwicano
    Kiwicano Member Posts: 17 Member
    Options

i bought the maschine MK 3 today but i cant seen any link or info on where i claim my free Expansions, Are they ones i might already have in Komplete ? its the most confusing promotion, like zero info about how to claim , or what to do or where and how you select expansions ?? its as vague as IK multimedias software user interfaces

• Kiwicano
    Options

how long did it take to get your email with voucher code, ? i registered my maschine today 8 hiurs ago but havent heard or seen an email from NI to even say its registered but i know its in my native access

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,610 admin
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hi @Kid Mercy as soon as your Maschine is delivered and you register the hardware serial number, you'll get an email from us with a voucher. More info on this page here.

Did you already get yours? Or you just bought it today on our website?

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,084 mod
    Options

Quote Jeremy_NI : Hey all, some news regarding the S88 mk3 pre-orders made through NI:

• S88's are arriving early / mid December
    • All preorders are being prioritised!
    • European preorders will be fulfilled / shipped around Dec 11th
    • Americas preorders can ben fulfilled/ shipped around Dec 13th
  • Kiwicano
    Options

i got mine in my hands yesterday and registered with code on form in packaging, but havwnt seenn any email at all

• euvern
    euvern Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

bought Kontakt 7 but actually need Komplete 14. Is there a way to exchange/refund while paying the difference in price?

• PoorFellow
    edited December 2023
    Options

No , no paying difference , but if you are lucky then customer service will grant you a refund and then you can buy the Komplete 14 bundle product that you want afterwards ! And you are right , buying the whole K14 bundle rather than just Kontakt is a much better deal !

• Kiwicano
    Options

day 4 ... still no email lol

• PoorFellow
    Options

I myself first registered a product , and then the day after that bought another product, and then respectively 6 and 7 days after that still had not received any of the N.I. shop vouchers , and then I contacted customer support , and then that is now 4 days ago since I did that and I still haven't received the vouchers (support do not work weekends anyway). So while the sale is going on then you have to be really patient. Look at the bright side , you can not use the vouchers for anything already discounted so you most likely can not use the vouchers yet anyway. So who really cares ? I don't . I already have a soon to be 6 months old €25 voucher that I can not see that I have any real use for ! , since any expansion that I might get by paying only little more I would get when buying the Komplete 14 Collectors Edition which, lo and behold , I just allowed myself to do 🙂

And even the 10/12 free expansions voucher with Machine purchase you can not use on expansions already on offer , so you might as well just relax and enjoy the scenery ! 🌳🦋🌼

• Kiwicano
    Options

Yeah . Good advice . I sell copywrite feee music and had an order for a placement company so wa using the purchases to finish a pack for sale but have gone back to my old setup for now with my s61 . I’ll return to the maschine next week or so .

• Kiwicano
    Options

Now Im being told my MK 3 is an older version and not elligiobe even thos the agsnt here is selling it with the cyber deal and iots clearly a Maschine MK3 as it says it on the registration card and the cyber season advertising.

Andreas (Native Instruments) 

Dec 4, 2023, 08:34 GMT+1 

Hi Gavin

thank you for getting in touch.

It seems you have registered an older version of Maschine, please note that these older Maschine do not qualify for the offer.

Best regards,

Andreas

• Kiwicano
    Options

so unless they released a MK 4 at the weekend this is just poor poor customer service again.

• PoorFellow
    Options

@Jeremy_NI , could you please guide this frustrated customer to an understanding or mediate a better solution ?

Ref. the Kiwicano in above posts ! , specifically this : https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/comment/113078/#Comment_113078

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,873 mod
    Options

@Kiwicano I've escalated your case. My colleagues should get back to you soon.

• Kiwicano
    Options

so now NI are trying to palm me off saying its an old version of Mashine and not the MK 3 sitting in front of me beisde the pic of the offer from the agent here Maschine MK3 with 12 free expansions Cyber Season,. NI customer service is the worst . I had such better dealings with Akai and the MPC line,

Andreas (Native Instruments) 

Dec 4, 2023, 08:34 GMT+1 

Hi Gavin

thank you for getting in touch.It seems you have registered an older version of Maschine, please note that these older Maschine do not qualify for the offer.

Best regards,

Andreas

This discussion has been closed.