CAN'T REGISTER MY NEW MASCHINE

Options
Zyder
Zyder Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi, I bought a new Maschine Mikro MK3 on Amazon but when I try to register de hardware serial on the Native Access it says that it has already been registered.

So I wonder if someone can help with that. Already create a ticket on the support section but not been contacted yet.

Any solution to that?

I can use the Maschine without register it on the Native Acess and how can I set it up?

Thanks

Best Answers

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,136 Expert
    edited July 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Then please don't comment. No offense, but such posts are not helpful.

@Zyder You may want to wait until you're getting a reply from support back. We normal users can't help you with these kind of issues.

• Percivale
    Percivale Member Posts: 209 Advisor
    Answer ✓
    Options

hi. you need Maschine 2.0 software since Mikro is just a controller. The fact that the serial was registered gives suspicion that something was amiss, returned B-goods or someone used it earlier, etc. Not tying down serial to hardware caused issues in the resale market to no end but that's story for another day.

Your best bet is now to work with support to prove your purchase, hope you still have evidence of your purchase of hardware with Amazon. You may wish to prepare screenshots like back of your hardware and the payment transaction, etc. Given that, support team should be able to assist though I cannot speak for them.

I speak from my earlier experience buying MK3+Jam. Don't worry too much, it is just another serial number to them. Good luck!

Answers

• EP.
    EP. Member Posts: 47 Member
    Options

idk............

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,136 Expert
    edited July 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Then please don't comment. No offense, but such posts are not helpful.

@Zyder You may want to wait until you're getting a reply from support back. We normal users can't help you with these kind of issues.

• Percivale
    Percivale Member Posts: 209 Advisor
    Answer ✓
    Options

hi. you need Maschine 2.0 software since Mikro is just a controller. The fact that the serial was registered gives suspicion that something was amiss, returned B-goods or someone used it earlier, etc. Not tying down serial to hardware caused issues in the resale market to no end but that's story for another day.

Your best bet is now to work with support to prove your purchase, hope you still have evidence of your purchase of hardware with Amazon. You may wish to prepare screenshots like back of your hardware and the payment transaction, etc. Given that, support team should be able to assist though I cannot speak for them.

I speak from my earlier experience buying MK3+Jam. Don't worry too much, it is just another serial number to them. Good luck!