Comments

• Rafa
    Rafa Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Entonces para cuándo

• leesinthemix
    leesinthemix Member Posts: 259 Guru
    Options

Hey @Jonas_NI @Friedemann_NI this is now the most requested feature not on the roadmap.

I think we deserve at the very least, a response from NI on if this is going to happen.

• Lazzu
    Lazzu Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Yes please! I am already thinking of switching off of Traktor for the lack of Tidal support. It's a must in current day of fastly moving trends.

• FluidParadigms
    FluidParadigms Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Tally another vote for me. I've been a Traktor user since back in the old "Traktor Pro" days, but the gigs I've been doing for the past several years have pretty much required a streaming service. I'm always having to pull up random songs/clips/jingles/etc., so downloading everything I'd ever need just isn't feasible.

I had to switch to Serato a few years ago so that I could use Tidal for its music selection. I'd REALLY love to switch back to Traktor, but I just can't. Beatsource is cool, but I haven't worked a nightclub in the past 10-11 years...

• JoshFock
    JoshFock Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Hello dear team, what is the status of this topic? For many users it has become a purchase decision!

• Tellmeaboutit123
    Tellmeaboutit123 Member Posts: 493 Guru
    Options

Looks like it’s in review. Really hope they do as it’s the most requested feature now I think.

beatport - underground dance music djs

beatsource - open format djs

Tidal - Event and wedding djs

perfect balance and covers all senarios

• Larry Giordano
    Larry Giordano Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

This is important feature to stay competitive

• b4nthley
    b4nthley Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

@Kaiwan_NI Any further updates on this? Seems crazy that Traktor doesn't have Tidal integration when most of their competitors do.

• carliii
    carliii Member Posts: 20 Member
    Options

Please we need Tidal and Stem separation please! I bought an S4 MK3 and love it. However I feel we all need streaming integration with Tidal and Stem separation to complete the package! PLEASE NI!

• George Espinosa
    George Espinosa Member Posts: 16 Member
    Options

+1 for Tidal streaming on Traktor Pro. I am forced to use Serato for this when my preferred software is Traktor. Thank you!

• Rafel
    Rafel Member Posts: 8 Member
    Options

Tidal please

• Tellmeaboutit123
    Options

Hey there. Try Nuo Stems. It’s really good and it’s up there with Serato and VDJ if not better. Obviously it’s not real time separation which we all want but it gives you an idea of what can be achieved.

Real time stem separation with Tidal or Beatsource will be the bomb for event djs. It will happen it’s just a question of when. I have saved enough now for a competitors controller. If there is no charge here and they keep just implementing more and more pattern player stuff I’ll be seriously considering moving on. Sad but the way the market is right now we need these features to progress and to be able to charge our customers a higher rate.

• Tellmeaboutit123
    Options

Looks like it’s in review. Really hope they do as it’s the most requested feature now I think.

beatport - underground dance music djs

beatsource - open format djs

Tidal - Event and wedding djs

perfect balance and covers all senarios

• Tellmeaboutit123
    Options

Come on Traktor get it done

• revcue
    revcue Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

Hi,

is there any new information, it can`t be that complicated can it ?