Tidal Integration

Comments

• rmn
    rmn Member Posts: 40 Helper

More streaming? At least branch it off or open source older versions?

• Alexander Uez RD
    Alexander Uez RD Member Posts: 3 Member

Hi there, not having Tidal and not having Stem Separation is the reason why i very very intense think about changing to Serato. I use Traktor since Version 1 PLEASE - bring it on. And if so please let us know WHEN. Thank you!

• Dennis Quek
    Dennis Quek Member Posts: 6 Member

I agree that Tidal is important and should be added to the base feature of Traktor.

• Rafel
    Rafel Member Posts: 8 Member

It would be a great success, if Tidal was integrated into Traktor

• leesinthemix
    leesinthemix Member Posts: 249 Guru

@Kaiwan_NI @Jonas_NI

Hi guys. Any news on why this isn't in the roadmap please?

• Djmumin
    Djmumin Member Posts: 4 Member

I'm ready to sell my beautiful s4 mk3 because i need to work with Tidal. I really don't want to sell my lovely controller but i must do it if you don't add tidal. If you have any news about tidal integration answer me and i can wait for it but no much time i need to do wedding's and another parties 🎉🎉🎉

And i using numark with serado to do my work easer i need to connect 2 💻 and 2 controller's to do this.

If you make tidal integration my work will be easier i work then with 1 💻 and tractor s4 mk3 done 👍👍👍✅✅✅✅✅

• Gerard77
    Gerard77 Member Posts: 41 Member

Just voted.

It has got now more then 60 votes.. i did read 30 was minimum. What is the status?

• Swizzair
    Swizzair Member Posts: 2 Member

bumping this again. go tidal!

• Shrimp
    Shrimp Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Bump, this is an important feature, it needs to happen.

• Peffio
    Peffio Member Posts: 2 Member

I need it!

• OSchu
    OSchu Member Posts: 3 Member

TIDAL integration has to be essential in TP! All other major DJ apps have it already integrated.

Make it happen!

• OSchu
    OSchu Member Posts: 3 Member

TIDAL integration has to be essential in TP! All other major DJ apps have it already integrated.

Make it happen!

• FluidParadigms
    FluidParadigms Member Posts: 2 Member

Tally another vote for me. I've been a Traktor user since back in the old "Traktor Pro" days, but the gigs I've been doing for the past several years have pretty much required a streaming service. I'm always having to pull up random songs/clips/jingles/etc., so downloading everything I'd ever need just isn't feasible.

I had to switch to Serato a few years ago so that I could use Tidal for its music selection. I'd REALLY love to switch back to Traktor, but I just can't. Beatsource is cool, but I haven't played a nightclub in the past 10-11 years, so...

• Tellmeaboutit123
    Tellmeaboutit123 Member Posts: 493 Guru

Looks like it’s in review. Really hope they do as it’s the most requested feature now I think.

beatport - underground dance music djs

beatsource - open format djs

Tidal - Event and wedding djs

perfect balance and covers all scenarios