Tidal Integration

Options

Comments

• Tom101
    Tom101 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Looking at this thread it's pretty disappointing, there is no further comment or outlook from NI, when streaming integration with TIDAL will be implemented...

• viper9711
    viper9711 Member Posts: 103 Advisor
    Options

+1 for Tidal

• stef8404
    stef8404 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Would love to return to Traktor. Please integrate Tidal.

• leesinthemix
    leesinthemix Member Posts: 259 Guru
    Options

Time to reconsider this @Jonas_NI

After Mojaxx's comments regarding NI's desire to prioritise customer wants in his X1 MK3 review video for Beatsource Tech, I really feel this feature cannot be ignored for much longer.

• J-New
    J-New Member Posts: 22 Member
    edited February 13
    Options

Yes, PLEASE.... I'm about to jump to Serato.... JS.... Or please do something with Apple..... I don't mind paying for music but I'd like to be able to experiment with new tracks with out paying $1.39 a track... Also I don't do EDM.... I love the Remix decks and how well NI products work... but help

• J-New
    edited February 13
    Options

Yes please Tidal

• J-New
    Options

Yes I need a selection beyond EDM.... Tidal will be great and Track Recommendation like you have in Traktor 2.... Like why not in Traktor Pro 3??? Please add that as well, THANK YOU :))))

• J-New
    Options

We need Tidal, automatic Stems, and a not mentioned in Comments Track Recommendation like in T2.... I'm about to jump to Serato hate to say.... after I bought all those tracks on Apple even :( Traktor just needs a few things to get back in the game- the flexibility of the tech in Traktor is so great w Effects, Remix Decks and mapping, just a couple more pieces...

• Jstre
    Jstre Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Fully agree: Please integrate Tidal!

• b4nthley
    b4nthley Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

@Kaiwan_NI It's been almost a year since we last heard from the Traktor team about Tidal integration, when they said other features were being prioritised – even though Tidal continues to be the top feature requested by community. Can we get another update on this?

• djwilldb_brazil
    djwilldb_brazil Member Posts: 12 Pro
    Options

Hello guys! Me again!

We loved all the efforts and researches applied at Traktor since this post in 2022, but come on guys, it’s time to really listen your costumers and make the Traktor come back to the actual game and forward in this industry! Tidal integration and stems in real time is the deal, and needs to be priority now and hurry up, please! All softwares have this! Traktor is the only one that is out of this map! And coulded be the first one to bring this using know how of the Izotope team and Izotope RX technologies (I really waiting for this since this announcement)

@Kaiwan_NI you are our voices at NI GQ, so please, keep the eyes of the Traktor Team opens for this! Tell them that now it’s the time!

When they thought about “Oh no, one more stream service” this users are thinking “Why I will pay for SoundCloud+ (not works in Brazil and some other countries) Beatport (I prefer buy tracks there) if I already have my Tidal subscription! All my friends are using Tidal in another DJ plataforms!! Why I’m not yet? It’s time to move on? This is the people are thinking!!

Day by day I am seeing many users descarting Traktor and exchange to another software, only because them have this only 2 things : Tidal and stems in real time!! Doesn’t matter if this is no more possible to do with Tidal tracks! But they haven!

What will the mean in the future all efforces applied in Flexible Beatgrids, Traktor Pro Plus, Step Sequencer, if the people don’t payed for this? Don’t wait anymore!! Let’s bring Tidal integration and real time stems! Let’s make the users happy and put the Traktor back in the road fighting for the best position in the industry, and obviously, make money for the company!! Will not save the day but could be the first step!

In the past, users are talking and waiting about new controllers and mixers! Nowadays, they only hope and prayer for Tidal and Stems in real time!! And we are in 2024!!! We need to boost to implemente this! Keeps the fires burning! This will Push forward Traktor Plus sales, Kontrol F1 sales, Traktor S4 and S3 sales!!! Puting Tidal in TraktorDJ2 will push forward sales of Kontrol Z2 again and of course, Traktor Kontrol S2 and S3! By the way, I really don’t understand why S4 MK3 it’s not compatible till now with TDJ2?

Guys, this is the tools that users are really waiting to see in next Traktor updates!

After this, the team can come back to Beatgrid, browse improvements and other things! The priority and focus need to be Tidal and the Stems separation in real time!!

Serious! Really serious!

The people don’t wanna buy a software that don’t have this things, and many who buys, will or could give back to the store!! No one have a car without air-conditioned and multi media center! This is the feeling of Traktor users! We have the best car, the best sound, the amazing tools, but don’t have the essential tools for nowadays!

Think about it!!!

And all users, please, let’s make noise! We need this! Share this post, vote, invite your user friends!

Who agree, please, give the support!

With all love and respect to Traktor team!!!

Will

PS: The dream!

Traktor 3.12 or why not Traktor 4 with:

Remix Decks, Stems Decks,Stems Real Time, Tidal integration, Ableton Link, Aslice, MWM Phase HID integration, Inflyte integration and the first one with ProDJLink Protocol (this last one is more difficult, I know!)

Traktor Pro Plus: Beatport Link free depends of the plans choice, Izotope Ozone Limiter, Izotope EQ, Vídeo integration, library sync

• Cuel
    Cuel Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

I don't know what's the problem with this. I like your products really much, but If you want Traktor to remain a mass product with a good value, there is no other option than adding more high res streaming services as fast as possible. Otherwise my next gear won't be NI. It's not only the fact, that your competitors perform better at the moment - I don't see any relevant development in this product group. Please, give us some hope.

• viper9711
    viper9711 Member Posts: 103 Advisor
    Options

I've been a fan of Tidal for a long time. But after the drastic price increase (doubling!) I canceled my subscription.
    That may be ok for a professional who earns his money with it, but for hobby players like me who occasionally use Tidal to fulfill a music wish, the price increase is disproportionate.

• djwhite1989
    djwhite1989 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

hi when Native add integration with TIDAL . How long we must wait ! i play on traktor 15 years but now i must go to serato because you dont go to new generation ! its 2024 year!