Tidal Integration

Options

Comments

• Sk1ttle
    Sk1ttle Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I would love a Tidal integration. I really don't like Beatport and with Tidal I could spontaniously try out new songs without buying them.

• DJ Lure
    DJ Lure Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

I tried Beatsouce and the search function in Traktor is terrible. Please add Tidal to Traktor. I have been using Traktor since 2012 and am starting to think I need to switch to Rekordbox since Traktor has been slow in their development.

• SteveKDJ
    SteveKDJ Member Posts: 133 Helper
    Options

In the end, I'll be right, we'll just talk amongst ourselves... and that's it.

Is it so difficult to say yes or no, so there is no answer?!

• J-New
    J-New Member Posts: 22 Member
    Options

Tidal please

• coreli
    coreli Member Posts: 6 Member
    Options

This really is so frustrating. Have been playing at some weddings recently and basically was forced to go back to my Serato Setup because they already have tidal integrated. Still… not losing hope this actually crucial support will someday come. All those now prioritized features are useless if you can‘t utilize them with the best music source - which due to quality and availability imho is Tidal

• szaga
    szaga Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

creo seria un incorporacion genial agregar TIDAL a Traktor!!

• Le_Petit_Tepi
    Le_Petit_Tepi Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Please get Tidal to Traktor.

Now when playing a gig with Traktor I have to use a separate controller with ipad/iphone and Djay for the request songs that are not in my library.

Using just Rekordbox more and more for my gigs or Serato…

• janpeeters
    janpeeters Member Posts: 19 Member
    Options

Hi NI, Another vote for Tidal. I don't know why it was removed from the roadmap. It's the most requested feature and all other DJ software has it (AFAIK). What's holding you back? A word form a NI representative would be appreciated.

• pyra
    pyra Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Also vote for Tidal!

• Nisus
    Nisus Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Iv'e been using Traktor for over 15 years and I'm having to explore other software because of the streaming issue. All of my music search is done online and tracks are added to playlists in my Tidal account. I can access these and play them in Rekordbox or Djay Pro AI for example. If NI wanted to come out ahead of the other software they could implement a download buffer from paid streaming subscriptions (we can already download to be played later in Tidal) I NEED TRAKTOR TO STREAM FROM TIDAL. Prayer Hands emoji

• Junior
    Junior Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

After 10years on Traktor software I give up.

It's been a great time, but now is over... See you again, maybe?... In future, with tidal...

• StephS
    StephS Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Please bring Tidal.

User since Kontrol S4MK1

DO IT !

• mpeconsulting
    mpeconsulting Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Lack of Tidal integration is pretty poor considering the other products in the market.

Where does this fundamental feature sit in a product development road map and how long before it will see the light of day?

Is it cost or technical competency that is the blocker?

I would love to know what feature is more important than this.

• Grandissimo117
    Grandissimo117 Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

I'm gonna cry...

let us work with tidal playlists...