Traktor Pro 4 is here!

Comments

• Jorge Morgado
    Jorge Morgado Member Posts: 2 Member

I just bought the software but for now I don't know how to create the stems... at least the option doesn't appear...

• AdsR
    AdsR Member Posts: 14 Member

@ Jorge to create stems you must go to track collection than select a track right click generate stems

Today i get this new version and have 2 big problems that i don't have with version 3.

I use AUDIO 10 soundcard and track 4 is not playing anymore. No Sound no signal.

Second problem i use Ocatatrack with midi clock. It's not stay in sync anymore.

I don't have this problem with version 3

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 2,434 mod
  • Sûlherokhh

Grid markers and Hot Cues have been separated intentionally. You can (in advanced deck layout) set a grid marker and there are midi commands for it in controller manager.

• soups
    soups Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I have a Traktor Controller S4MK3. Will that still beable to utilise all the new funtionality that is coming with Traktor Pro 4, or does it require the new MK4 controller?

Thanks

• freeaker
    freeaker Member Posts: 2 Member

75 bucks for beta testing specs we 're crying for ages that other are doing well for years, you 're kidding guys?

• Sûlherokhh

If you are having issues, this may be the reason:

Quote:

"Known Issues

• Stems waveforms initially not visible on D2 / S5 /S8
      When loading stem files (associated or not) on the D2 / S5 / S8, the waveforms are not displayed (stripe is). With any screen interaction triggering a refresh, the waveforms are shown correctly.
    • Ozone Maximizer Settings not correctly applied to Mix Recorder
      The Ozone Maximizer's settings are not correctly applied to the Mix Recorder. Make sure to check your recording levels manually.
    • Generate Stems disabled in Explorer Node
      Stem generation is currently disabled in all subfolders of the Explorer Node.
    • Audio Interfaces with more than 12 channels
      When using an Audio Interface with more than 12 channels it is currently not possible to select channels with a index above 2 for Deck A, above 4 for Deck b, above 6 for Deck C, and above 8 for Deck D. This issue will be resolved very soon."

From What's new in Traktor Pro 4

• Jorge Morgado
    Jorge Morgado Member Posts: 2 Member

The stems option does not appear in my menu... does anyone know how to solve this?

• Heisenberg
    Heisenberg Member Posts: 266 Pro

Use music stored locally on your computer and put it in a playlist, then try again.

• DJDavidls
    DJDavidls Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Me parece una verguenza tener que pagar por la actualizacion Traktor Pro 4 cuando yo compré Traktor Pro 3. Porque volver a pagar a usuarios antiguos?

• Heisenberg
    Heisenberg Member Posts: 266 Pro
    edited July 20

Please only write in English in this forum!

This is a new major version and is available for purchase, but you do not have to buy it. Traktor Pro 3 continues to work as usual except for the subscription functions.

People buy a new FIFA or Call of Duty every year with only one year of support, so why is it a problem to pay for an upgrade for productive software after six years?

• Djtwok
    Djtwok Member Posts: 11 Member

When Apple Music is supported like in DJay pro I will buy the upgrade.

• Jonathan Blake
    Jonathan Blake Member Posts: 17 Member

Seamless download. Seamless transition. Still have to explore all the features, but so far I'm impressed.

This discussion has been closed.