native access stuck on loading products / Issue January 2023

Options

Answers

• romanofin
    romanofin Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Been pulling my hear out on this Native Access hanging on 'loading products', throwing the 'unable to login' screen or even just doing nothing at all.

Tried downgrading from 3.8.1 to 3.5 and after multiple downgrades the one that did finally work was 2.5.0.

Tried all suggestions on here, restarting my setup way too often.

I'm sticking to that 2.5.0 for now, but what a messy piece of software has Native Access become. It's embarrassing at least. Reminds me of early Sound Designer II installations via floppy disks.

@NI fix this, fix this faster or just give us alternative installation access via the website.

Why the need for this bloated central installation thing if you can't get it to work properly?

It's 2024 for f**k's sake.

• PAP
    PAP Member Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 22
    Options

Yup another 2 hours wasted with this here too. (I saw the announcement, that was completed a couple of hours ago).

Windows 11.

I needed to run Access due to some plugin updates.

Access decided to update itself (this happened possibly during the "planned downtime", according to the time stated in the announcement).

But then of course Access would not start at all.

Then once I rebooted and tried to run it, it doesn't start it just says "Setting up Native Access".

Complete uninstall and reinstall latest from website. Same.

Complete uninstall and reinstall latest from website. Login screen appears but does not log in, just hangs.

Reboot. Login screen appears but does not log in, just hangs.

Reboot. Login screen appears but does finally login after about 10 minutes.

Access then hangs on "Loading Products"

Reboot. Login screen appears and does finally login after about 10 minutes.

Access then hangs on "Loading Products"

Cannot get any further than this. Tried waiting and watching the spinning circle for 20 minutes...

And tried all the usual solutions, as I know them by-heart, due to having this issue last year.

I'm British so as tradition states, I will remain calm and say "sorry" before stating that this is shambles... Again.

• buzzfunk
    buzzfunk Member Posts: 11 Member
    edited January 22
    Options

This is just unreal. How low did NI sink this low?

Native access was working fine on this BRAND NEW win11 machine. Installed the update and now I have numerous issues. From "loading products" to now stuck on the login screen.

Say, some of us do this professionally and need access like NOW. Their support is a joke. How can a simple INSTALL portal be so so so difficult to get running? Its incompetence. I spent 2 hours out of my day, my time for this ****** to work. Just unreal.

• romanofin
    romanofin Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

That post about maintenance problems is irrelevant. My Native Access problems started occurring well before christmas.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Following the downtime earlier today, we're encountering performance issues post-maintenance, and the team is now working to resolve these issues. https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/21800/scheduled-maintenance-on-january-22-2024

This includes Native Access being stuck on loading products.

We apologize for the inconvenience and will update the thread as soon as we get more information.

• buzzfunk
    buzzfunk Member Posts: 11 Member
    Options

So what your saying is the problem isnt on our end but on yours? Maybe clarify that? I spent 2 hours this morning getting anything to work. Some of us do music for a living. Come on.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@buzzfunk Yes, that's exactly why I wrote my last message.

• Jeffrey.Tulmond
    Jeffrey.Tulmond Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Just received my traktor S2 MK3 and tried logging in. Stuck with the loading product. I guess the reason is the same. Why having a launcher when it can fail that much and get everybody stuck at anytime? why is there no alternative to download your softs.

• Jeremy_NI
    edited January 22
    Options

Not at the moment, as mentioned already, as soon as we get more information we'll update the thread. I understand it's frustrating.

• SineStarProject
    SineStarProject Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

Im getting the same issue on MacOs 13.6.3 - have raised a ticket

• Jeffrey.Tulmond
    Jeffrey.Tulmond Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

I've never cracked a Software so far and I hope not to start with yours... is there a way to DL Traktor somewhere else ? Also, please dont' tell me you have to be online to use your softwares this would be extremely disappointing.

• Simon Caby
    Simon Caby Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

3:09 CET still hanging...

How can you let down your professional users on a monday morning+afternoon?

Could you (at least) do your homework/maintenances during the weekends?

We make a living out of our music, we have to respect deadlines. We pay your products. Clearly inacceptable situation again with NI. At the end of my current project, I will cancel my suscription etc. Any idea which other company would be reliable?

• Sujeeth
    Sujeeth Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
    Options

I am facing the same issue. Got upgraded to 3.8.1 and all my workflow got screwed. how long should we be in the limbo, before we expect a fix ?

This discussion has been closed.