native access stuck on loading products / Issue January 2023

Options

Answers

• SineStarProject
    SineStarProject Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

ok so after 30 mins or so, Native Access has loaded in finally - but its now not recognising the new product serial number.... oh my oh my this is painful

• shuaibird
    shuaibird Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    edited January 22
    Options

Facing the same issue after upgrading to version 3.8.1. I've tried reinstall but it still doesn't work.

• Graceman
    Graceman Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Well - FINALLY Native Access loaded - but my newly bought license for an instrument is Not found - even that I can see it in my account and has entered the correct serial#

It simply says "an error occured"

PS: I work in a IT department within the retail industry. If I provided this kind of service I would be fired.

Have Native Access never heard of the word "Fall-back" after peforming performing bad changes?

• SineStarProject
    SineStarProject Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

exactly the same behaviour - I have a ticket in, but gawd knows how long this will take....and yes we can't use the new instruments I've bought... soooo bloody frustrating..

• buzzfunk
    buzzfunk Member Posts: 11 Member
    Options

The app opens but none of my software is showing. What the hell is going on?

• buzzfunk
    Options

It really is unbelievable. For a simple app that installs software. deadline missed now because i couldn't install a certain instrument. I mean stuff happens but its not cool when you constantly advise on fixes when in reality the issue is on NI ends.

• buzzfunk
    edited January 22
    Options

Its back to "loading products". Update: Still nothing.

• apanloco
    apanloco Member Posts: 0 Newcomer
    Options

I'm sure the guys at NI has already thought of this, but just in case: The message "Loading Products" indicates this is a local problem, which makes people try and try again. If the message was "Contacting servers" (and with a timeout), people would waste less time trying to get this to work locally.

Something for next update maybe :)

(Not trying to be an ass, actually trying to be helpful).

• rhbmcse
    rhbmcse Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

I echo your frustrations having just waited 5 minutes for it to load my instruments.

However:

Please be advised that due to scheduled infrastructure maintenance, we anticipate downtimes for the Native Instruments website and Native Access on January 22, 2024. 

...and joy of joys, I'm getting upgraded to NA 3.8.1 which will be installed when I exit the application.

Why do I have little faith ?

• rhbmcse
    rhbmcse Member Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 22
    Options

...and installed the latest version and stuck on loading *£#ing products again 🤬

• buzzfunk
    Options

It loads up sometimes but you cant install anything.

• Cochise Genet
    Cochise Genet Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

After waiting for around 20-25 minutes for the NATIVE Access logo to spin, the library usually appears after 7-10 minutes. However, there seems to be no way to install or update anything.

• kwestro
    kwestro Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited January 23
    Options

I had to turn off my Google One VPN to get past the Loading screen.

Never mind. It still doesn't work.

• djsdz73
    djsdz73 Member Posts: 13 Member
    Options

Same problem here, stuck on loading products. I uninstalled Native Access 2 and installed the original Native Access which is not ideal but it does work. NA2 is rarely a smooth experience unfortunately.

• buzzfunk
    Options

Where is the installer for the original NA?

They now added the 23rd to their outrage.

This discussion has been closed.