native access stuck on loading products / Issue January 2023

Options

Answers

• Greg Busby
    Greg Busby Member Posts: 9 Member
    Options

Summer of Sound 2023 sale ends next week. There's not a chance I would upgrade to Komplete 14 with this problem continuously ignored.

• Microbe
    Microbe Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
    Options

Having this exact same issue. Purchased Komplete Ultimate and can't even see it, let alone download it. Please fix this. How many customers does it take to complain about the exact same issue? Sorry for the negativity, but I paid good money and need the software to actually work.

Thanks.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    edited June 2023
    Options

@Microbe Have you tried the steps outlined in this this thread, the one from myself and the one from Rich? That has worked for some users and you did not mention trying it out.

In the case that would not help, you might want to try with Native Access 1: How to Downgrade Native Access 2 to Native Access 1

• Microbe
    Options

Yes, followed yours and Rich's suggestions. Still no luck. Downgraded to NA1, but it won't register the products. I registered the HW, but it keeps complaining that I don't have a base pack installed..doesn't tell me what though..

Not sure whether I am just tired, or this software is the most unintuitive software I have ever used. I wish you guys would fix it. I haven't received a reply to my ticket, just spam from NI asking me to buy more stuff LOL :/ Really not happy with this. Will I get a response this side of the weekend? This isn't good enough. I wish you guys made software that actually works. Sorry, I really want to just use it and get on with recording.

• Microbe
    Options

@Jeremy_NI I guess no support this week then? I paid $1.2k for this....

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Options

@Microbe Our offices are closed during the weekend. My colleagues should get back to you as soon as possible. We have a lot of requests to process at the moment, we are in the middle of a sales special, so our reply times are affected.

• Tympan Doux
    Tympan Doux Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

@Jeremy_NI

I also have the same problem, I just bought komplete standart and I'm stuck on the native access loading page. The only time it worked, it was impossible to operate any instruments. How to do ? Can I get a refund? Thank you in advance for your answer

• Rich_NI
    Rich_NI Customer Care Posts: 173 mod
    edited July 2023
    Options

To everyone effected by this issue - this has now been resolved on our side.

Please restart your computer and Native Access. You should then be able to open Native Access as expected.

• CLΛRK PARKΞR
    CLΛRK PARKΞR Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

THX mate, his worked and prevented me from fiddling around with reinstalling and other headaches - so very appreciated!!

• Methos
    Methos Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
    Options

Worked for me as well, I had tried EVERYTHING else I could think of, thank you !!!!

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,810 mod
    Options

I just experienced this today (Native Access stuck on Loading products") , first problem I have experienced with N.A. start for a very long time. (using Windows 10 , 64 bit)

Solution to problem were to close Native Access and then open Windows Task Manager (CTRL ALT DELTE) and then end the task NTKDaemon and then start Native Access and let it do it's thing (re-install dependencies).

• ThomasThomas
    ThomasThomas Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
    Options

I tried on the MacBook Pro 2021 Intel i5 installed Sonoma 14.1.1. with Native Access 3.7.0. and it works. The issue seems to belong to either Sonoma 14.1.2. or the M1/M2 version of Native Access.

• ThomasThomas
    ThomasThomas Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
    Options

Since Native Access 2 Intel MacBook Pro Sonoma 14.1.1. works I have ruled out all possible internet issues as a source of error. As recommended on some websites, I downgraded to Native Access 1 and .... it works! For whatever reason. It is a great pity that the quality of software is not improving despite ever better tools. Thanks to everyone who figured out this solution.

• daveangel562
    daveangel562 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I was having the same problem on Mac Studio with M2 Max chip running Ventura 13.5. It was stuck on "loading products." I tried reinstalling. I tried leaving it running (it ran 16 hours) and none of that worked. I'm embarrassed to say, I was able to get it to load after simply restarting my computer. 😫

Posting this comment here in case my mistake can help get others unstuck.

• Geison Borges
    Geison Borges Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options
This discussion has been closed.