Playbox not being installed after displaying installation successful

Salty Yoghurt
Salty Yoghurt Member Posts: 4 Member
edited March 2022 in Native Access

I tried to install Playbox today and even though Native Access shows it as installed without a problem (green tick), it shows up as not being installed when I restart Native Access. Komplete Kontrol and Kontakt also don't show it.

I am able to install any other plugin just fine.

Comments

• ZWAK
    ZWAK Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

As the person above states, I am having the same issue. Playbox shows installed but does not show up anywhere on my system and it comes up as not installed in Native Access when I restart NA. Please help or provide another avenue to load!

• Taranis
    Taranis Member Posts: 3 Member

Same issue here, installs and its not installed?

• FranciscoFransie
    FranciscoFransie Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Yes it happens to me, already took me 6 hours, out of options😐️

• campbs2
    campbs2 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Same experience for me: OS: Windows 10 64bit

• dmontf3
    dmontf3 Member Posts: 1 Member

yep and me on windows 10 64bit I'm on komplete now subscription I go to native access to download playbox its in the not installed I install it it download and then pops up saying installed but it's not in the installed products so I closed native access open it backup and it back in not installed and iv downloadthe the new native access 2.0.0 and the same thing

• phil@flametop.co.uk
    phil@flametop.co.uk Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Same here. Access downloads the iso into the temp dir. Says installing, then the iso just vanishes. No files created in the destination. All AV disabled stc, makes no difference.

• Rayman
    Rayman Member Posts: 2 Member

Me too. Same story as all of you. Install fails but reports successful. Was stoked to play but alas ...

• Salty Yoghurt
    Salty Yoghurt Member Posts: 4 Member
    edited March 2022

Really special workaround: If u have a Mac, install PlayBox there, locate its folder in the location configured as your library and copy the PlayBox folder over to your library folder on Windows.

Then you can even locate it via Native Access and it recognizes it as a working installation. Open Kontakt and have fun!

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,966 mod

Native will fix it as soon as possible, on my 2 windows 10/11 computers it also did not work. The iso gets mounted in background but after only a few seconds it gets unmounted

Uwe

• nikkipixel
    nikkipixel Member Posts: 7 Member

Me too, playbox not installing after saying it's installed. Numerous attempts, restarts etc. Windows 11

• Lilshaun94
    Lilshaun94 Member Posts: 7 Member

Having the same issue here (Windows 11). Is there not a way to manually install once the ISO is downloaded?

• memememememe
    memememememe Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Same issue. Installation does not proceed.

• Medstone
    Medstone Member Posts: 11 Member
    edited March 2022

Same thing. I contacted Support and wait for fix.

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,105 admin
    edited March 2022

I can confirm that there seems to be an issue with the installer on Windows and our team is on it.

We have a workaround possible our support can help with in the meantime if you reach out via email using the form here: https://bit.ly/n1install

We'll keep everyone updated as soon as we hear more about a fix.

The issue has been solved now.

• Mel
    Mel Member Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2022

Hi all I clicked the link but takes me to support page not email..help please.

its ok i found email