Valtierra
Valtierra Member Posts: 6 Newcomer

Please!! How do I email support?

Best Answer

Answers

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,235 mod
    Options

You can't email support directly but you can submit a ticket which is the same thing. The support start page is here - Native Instruments (native-instruments.com)

What are you having problems with, anything we might be able to help you with here ?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,797 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Valtierra There is no direct email. Depending on your issue, which you didn't specify you can either use the chat, for purchase, account, registration or installation. If it's more related to a technical issue with a software or hardware, there are dedicated typefroms where you can submit a request.

More info here: How to get in touch with our Customer Care 📧

And here: Support page functionality changes !

• Valtierra
    Options

I am a NI Artist for the past 20 years. I need to find my NI contact. Thanks

• Valtierra
    Options

Hi Everyone........Does anyone know how to reach a live person at NI? Thanks

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Valtierra What is the issue you're having? I've already explained how to get in touch up there and linked related posts.

• Valtierra
    Options

I have been an NI Artist for the past 20 years. I need to find my NI contact or Anybody alive at NI... Thanks

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,979 mod
    edited April 22
    Options

You have had a response already above by Jeremy_NI who is a N.I. employee !

As you have already been told by Jeremy_NI then there has just been introduced chat support for Native Access assistance, Purchases assistance and Accounts assistance (at least daytime on normal work days) :

If it's more related to a technical issue with a software or hardware, there are dedicated type-forms where you can submit a request. (please state issue type if !)

Quote : For assistance with purchases, accounts, and Native Access, you'll have an option to initiate a chat session. Simply click on the chat icon located at the bottom right corner, and you'll be assisted by a virtual assistant. If your issue remains unresolved after consulting our help articles, a human chat agent will be available to assist you.

Please refer to the page : How to get in touch with our Customer Care or read my Support page functionality changes post here !

• Valtierra
    Options

Hi, Thanks...I have tried all that...It does not work.......Once again, i do not need tech support...I am a Native Instruments Artist needing to find my contact...Cannot find chat box...nothing....I'll find my way

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,979 mod
    edited April 22
    Options

When on support page you need to be logged in again when/if you see the log-in , then on the page https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us click your choice e.g. Purchase and Account or e.g. Native Access on the support page here ! , then on next page , (be logged in if asked to) then first check the Popular Topics , Related Articles and the visit 'Online Community' to see if there is any answer to your question ! and if it doesn't help then scroll down the page and then notice the little blue box down in the right corner of interface this is the new interface in the works ! So you have to click on that !

Then fill in what is your problem and when bot makes suggestions then just chose No it did not help! until you can get to chat or make a ticket !

If you can not see the chat box the try another browser , FireFox or Google Chrome suggested with no extensions and accept cookies !

• Jeremy_NI
    Options