Sampler improvements

Comments

• Phatnik
    Phatnik Member Posts: 19 Member
    edited February 2

I wish the audio looping would be as easy as with Ableton:

• Sometimes I have the problem that when I want to loop, it does not start on the 1 and I don't know why, that drives me crazy.
    • When I want to shorten the loop, I need the endpoint to jump back to full bars or at least beats, only with maybe shift it should be fine tuned. The most common way to shorten a loop is to 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 bars, isn't it?
    • It would be nice if the looper would be easier to access instead of turning the dials always to "loop" and "pad", that takes too long.

Actually these three points are the reasons why I stick with Ableton for live looping, otherwise I could use my Maschine, that was the plan...

• guigsmo
    guigsmo Member Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 4

Some ideas to Humanize/Randomize Sample triggering within the default Sampler of Maschine+.

• In Sampling Auto Mode, it would be nice to have the ability to record multiple Variations of a One-Shot/instrument, for the same Intensity/Note range.
    • To playback these Variations in the Sampler, an option to articulate & trigger the variations could be exposed: Random trigger, forward order, backward order, ping-ping order, trigger with speed threshold. (A bit like Kontakt, but with the default Sampler of Maschine+).

Cheers to your team,

• KJandKT
    KJandKT Member Posts: 10 Member
    More manipulation tools would be good - some more effects to mangle the sound and stuff like you could do in a software sampler like Kontakt.
  • Bagoftrix
    Bagoftrix Member Posts: 4 Member

Stems

key detection

bpm detection

time stretch synced to bpm with option to keep it in key or go up/down in key.

basically what I use Serato Sample for at the moment, which feels like superior option at the moment.

• Bagoftrix
    Bagoftrix Member Posts: 4 Member

A skipback function which constantly records your input monitor and main output so when you are jamming , looking for samples or rehearsing, and heard something great by accident, you can pull up the last 60 seconds and use that audio in your project.

It captures unique and spontaneous moments.

its the coolest feature to me the sp404 mk2 has and it would be amazing if Maschine had its version of this idea.

• prism_emf
    prism_emf Member Posts: 4 Member

Filter keytracking! Also, more filter models from Kontakt.

• louismarcell
    louismarcell Member Posts: 7 Member

Multiple Looppoints (start / end ) Lfo or Automation control

some form of granular control over looping

more options in the Destructive Edit list

(DC Offset ,

Strip silence ,

Resample,

Bitdepth,

Lo cut ,Hi Cut, ,

Paste From,

Cut ,

Normalise ,

Calculate tempo)

• KRP
    KRP Member Posts: 8 Member

My greatest wishes for Maschine's Sampler module are:

1) TIME STRETCH - I would love to be able to drop one or more samples onto the zone grid and extend their range across all keys and have the sampler module to time stretch the sounds (instead of just doing a simple change of speed). Something like Kontakt's 'Time Machine' mode.

2) KEY/SCALE DETECTION - It would be nice if there were an analysis function that could show the key of your sample.

3) STEMS SEPERATION - Nowadays everybody wants stems seperation. Me too.

• joe_soul
    joe_soul Member Posts: 2 Member

I'm a simple man. All I need is for Maschine to be able to recognize my mp3 sound libraries. I've been producing for along time, so I've collected several gigs of samples that I can't even use without converting.

• BeatBangTheory
    BeatBangTheory Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    I believe someone else mention this . But definitely key detection and tempo detection. The ability to change the key of a sample with scale and key info there to see what the user is changing it to.Also to be able to change the key of each slice. So I don’t have to use Serato Sample inside of Maschine .
  • Corey Pedroso
    Corey Pedroso Member Posts: 1 Member

Better support for people who use M+ in standalone. More effects that work in standalone mode. Be able to use fly series in standalone mode. Better and more slots for sample management in standalone mode. Fix issue with using external hard drives in standalone mode.

• DBLDYNAMIC
    DBLDYNAMIC Member Posts: 6 Member

Request that NI brings the iMaschine app back as a dedicated tool on mobile devices that can send and receive projects, samples, etc.

Maschine Flash and SSD with faster processing.

• shafeeqbeats
    shafeeqbeats Member Posts: 1 Member
    How about a built in mp3 converter? Seems like a major oversight.
  • OhulahanBass
    OhulahanBass Member Posts: 172 Pro

A master on off ability for loop function of auto sampler. If the loop sucks you can loose hours of work building instruments because you can’t turn loop off. Current implementation makes the loop function worthless.

This discussion has been closed.