Let alone appear and open another instrument 😂

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,299 Expert
    Options

Sorry…I can’t understand what you’re trying to show us

• LostInFoundation
    Options

I start to be convinced that the issue is the new shiny Native Access (which has a lot of other troubles, why not even this one?)

My proposal to install an older version of it is still valid

• LostInFoundation
    Options

Yes. Try the link Kymeia left you before. I thought you already tried

• Odaiba
    Odaiba Member Posts: 56 Member
    Options

I have to go to work.

Thx a lot for your help.

I'll check your message later.

Have a nice day

Thx again

Nicolas (Odaiba)

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,773 mod
    Options

Thanks so it looks like full disk access is enabled. That’s good. However your Kontakt libraries are not loading in Kontakt or Komplete Kontrol. Which suggests either the content is not all in the right locations or a permission issue. Might be worth getting support involved at this point. The key thing is we have ruled out this being a Komplete Kontrol issue per se, that’s more a secondary consequence of Kontakt not accessing its libraries

• Kymeia
    Options

Can you do this again but with the libraries panel showing rather than the browser? Let’s see what content is there or not

• Kymeia
    Options

OK i am at work too - maybe come back to it later in a new thread in the Kontakt sub forum?

• LostInFoundation
    edited April 2023
    Options

I would continue on this thread, otherwise other (eventual) helpers will ask the same things we already ruled out again 😂

And I agree: exclusive KK issue is ruled out, but I would say the same for Kontakt. In my opinion the culprit is NA and how it installed things

• denchk
    denchk Member Posts: 14 Member
    Options

Really strange issue but sometimes it's happening with NI products😁

If I faced this issue, I would try to completely reinstall Native Access, Komplete Kontrol and Kontakt, firstly deleting them with all the system files using this guide:

https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/210291865-How-to-Uninstall-Native-Instruments-Software-from-a-Mac-Computer

• Odaiba
    Options

Hello @denchk ,

i m gonna try this process .

danke !

• Kymeia
    edited April 2023
    Options

I don’t think NA is the issue per se, certainly just reinstalling it won’t fix anything and KK is probably a red herring. You need to sort out your content location paths and possibly permissions and I’m not certain if the instruments are even installed fully. How many did you relocate?

Much better to troubleshoot stuff in a systematic way. First let’s see what is in one of those content folders you’re having trouble with - first right click on the content folder for Analog Dreams and post how big it is, then can you post a screenshot of what’s inside please? Also as I asked before can you post a screenshot if the libraries view with analog dreams open so we can see if any instruments are there but also if it’s asking to be relocated? Thanks

• Odaiba
    Options

i’m Not sure that understand everything . I will do it shortly . Thx a lot

• Kymeia
    edited April 2023
    Options

It would be useful to see if you have any content installed - so in Kontakt go into classic view and open the dropdown for Analog Dreams (since that is one you said you are having problems) and show what you are seeing for what is here in the 2 places in my screenshot - the one on the left is Instruments, the one on the right, snapshots. Also if you can find out how large the content folder is that will help tell if samples were installed or not