Komplete kontrol load issue

Answers

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,738 mod

Ok so can you open it in Kontakt?

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,283 Expert

I see @Jeremy_NI is in the forum now. Could you please attend and help us with this VERY strange problem?

• Kymeia

Lets see if Kontakt and the libraries are properly installed though, I think either that or permissions and locations is the issue

• LostInFoundation
    edited April 2023

I don’t think it’s a problem with the patches he opens…they get showed in the list cause KK opens the wrong instrument when he select another one (with double click on banner or with the “corner”). So the problem is upstream

• LostInFoundation
    edited April 2023

It seems like the links to the instruments are wrong….

• Kymeia
    edited April 2023

Yes but that will happen if the content isn’t where it should be. He’s then clicking on a patch for something else - you can see that in the second video where he selects a Vocoder patch. In the first video because he’s using the corner arrow to load KK loads the first patch in the list which is a FM8 patch, if the content was there it would load the Noire patch (in Kontakt)

• LostInFoundation

In the last video, selecting Hybrid keys shows the presets for Vocoder V

In the previous one opening Noire opened FM8 (and the list for its presets)

This is REALLY a strange bug…I don’t think we can solve it

• Odaiba
    Odaiba Member Posts: 56 Member
    edited April 2023

Kymeia:

Ok so can you open it in Kontakt?

me:

i have the same troube when i open kontakt 7 player.

When i choose an instrument, it don't want to open it.

• LostInFoundation

Ah ok…you think maybe moving contents around could be the cause? It could be. But in this case NA (and consequentially KK) should not find them and ask to relocate. In any case there is a problem. But if you are right, maybe we can solve it👍🏼

• LostInFoundation

Or not…he said he already reinstalled products from NA…so by doing that he should have fixed the wrong linking to instruments…

• LostInFoundation

This puzzle really…puzzles me 🤪

• Kymeia

Yes but if you look you can see there are no Hybrid Keys patches in that list - he’s not clicking on a Hybrid Keys NKS and getting Vocoder, he’s clicking on a Vocoder patch because that’s what is showing because the Hybrid Keys patches don’t seem to be properly installed or available

• LostInFoundation

In the first video he didn’t select any preset and there was no preset list in the browser. He just pushed a button (the corner one) that should open the selected instrument and gets the wrong one opened. The preset list appeared after

• Kymeia

Can you post a video please? It looks like the content may not be installed fully or a permissions thing - where did you install these libraries to and have you moved them?

• Odaiba
    Odaiba Member Posts: 56 Member

for information, everything was working fine and one day nothing.