Hissing White Noise When Using Maschine

DJ Go-iLL
DJ Go-iLL Member Posts: 19 Sine

Has anyone had an issue with Maschine where suddenly hissing white noise overtakes your ability to use the Maschine Software. I've had Maschine for a while and have had this happen when using my Maschine Studio Controller and when in Standalone Mode using the Maschine Software. Could this be a plugin issue or something else. I'm completely lost and this is extremely frustrating.

Tagged:

Answers

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Custom NKS Libraries: freelancesoundlabs.com/nksMember Posts: 482 Saw

Well, when this noise occurs do you see any signals in any parts of the Maschine software?

It it is a loud noise after a period (set a stopwatch maybe) then it could be some plugin you have that is in demo mode and times out with white noise. Just a wild stab in the night...

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI BerlinAdministrator Posts: 893 admin

Long shot, but could it be this issue? How to Resolve Ground Loop Issues (Hum or Buzzing Noises)

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 828 Saw

I am using Maschine Studio for years and Maschine SW on 3 different computers and no hiss ever.

So, it might be ground loop or some other problem specific to your computer/controller.