Issues: Native access stuck on registering

Options

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,778 mod
    Options

@nuno333 Was it a second hand licence? Did the previous owner also transfer the software ? If not, please contact our registration support, this is not an issue with Native Access: https://bit.ly/NIsupport_RA

@Lyric Marsh You should also get in touch with our registration support.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Danny t There are already dedicated posts with the issue you mention.

• 6xes
    6xes Member Posts: 642 Pro
    Options

@Jeremy_NI

i can say, im having good success installing expansions with the Latest version of Native Access on the M1 Mac mini i have..

people do need to be aware of the permissions side of Native access etc... but so far, im quietly happy about the whole process on the Mac... i have yet to re-install some stuff on my PC also with NA.

but so far so good!!

Thanks

• Nobody Special
    Nobody Special Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

I'm also having the same issue on Windows 11. I bought a Maschine Mikro and it comes with KOMPLETE select 14. I get the code and register it because I don't see anything in my NA after scanning but it's been stuck "registering" my product for 40 minutes now.

• Nobody Special
    Nobody Special Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

I just did a fresh install of windows and the only things that I've installed are Native Access, and whatever packages come with the audio interface (guitar rig 6 etc.) and ableton.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Nobody Special then please contact our registration support agents, you'll find the link in this thread.

• wshoey
    wshoey Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options
  • ZDPhoenix
    ZDPhoenix Member Posts: 11 Member
    Options

Downgrading is the only thing that works for me. It's absurd that I paid for some minor stuff I can't use, because you need Native Access 2 to use it (Ozone won't DL on NA1); and it simply won't work, like others who've posted recently.

• paulhendo777
    paulhendo777 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Having the same Registration problems. very frustrating

• VincentKnaus
    VincentKnaus Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited January 2023
    Options

Registration went fine until I tried to install and everything looked normal. Now all I get is this:

I have followed all the recommendations from the link to locate the folder. No .nicnt file for this library is on my computer, anywhere. Nothing I have tried works. I can locate the .nicnt file for all my other libraries purchased through NI and everything other than this works fine. Could this be a problem with libraries from PianoBook?

• Johan R
    Johan R Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Same thing for me. Yes the serial is in my account when I check it online, but it does not show in Native Access since the upgrade. Where can I downgrade to the earlier version?

Using iMac with Intel

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@ZDPhoenix What products exactly are displaying this issue?

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@VincentKnaus These are free Kontakt sample packs right? There must be some installation notes. That's what this box in Native Access suggests. If that doesn't address the issue, could you link this product?

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

What product is missing exactly? What is your operating system ?

• Daniel Figueiredo
    Daniel Figueiredo Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Why NI don't just ADD a message "SERIAL ALREADY REGISTERED" ??