Issues: Native access stuck on registering

Options

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,688 mod
    Options

@Daniel Figueiredo Yes, this will be the case in the next Native Access update.

• Leon May
    Leon May Member Posts: 6 Member
    Options

i am having the same registration issues. Need answers.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Leon May You need answers to what questions? Did you read my answer there? (the first one in green). What product is missing and did you get in touch with our support?

• Leon May
    Options

Every time I try to register, the display reads "registration failed." What are my possible problems??? And, how do I force Quit my Native Instruments program????

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Leon May If you have issues registering your Maschine Plus it's because the serial is still on the previous owner account, as my colleague has explained to you on the 8th of February, please get back to him if you want to get this solved.

• Leon May
    Options

There should not be any registration issues. I bought the Maschine brand new in the box. When I enter my serial number, The display reads "Invalid serial number." can also do without condescending remarks.

• atzetoon
    atzetoon Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Hey, having the Same Problem here, bought a Traktor S3 second-hand, I redeemed the Key in the license-transfer, downloaded NA and yeah

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Leon May No condescending here, I'm just pointing you to the fastest solution for your problem. You opened several tickets and my colleagues have asked you certain informations that you did not provide yet. Please answer them and they will make it work. I agree, there shouldn't be any registration issue, I would contact the website or shop where you bought the device to find out why it was already registered to someone else.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@atzetoon For any registration issue please get in touch here: https://bit.ly/NIsupport_RA

• Leon May
    Options

There should not be any registration problems. I bought your product BRAND NEW IN THE DAMN BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not second hand.

• Leon May
    Options

Can you guys just send me a serial number that WORKS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

• Leon May
    Options

What certain information questions have you asked, that I haven't provided yet??????????

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Leon May Yes, there should not be any registration issue but there is, the serial was already registered to another user. That can happen when users return their product and the shop sells it again. That's why I'm telling you to check with the shop you bought it to figure out why this happened. Did you buy it from our website?

Then, the information that has been asked in every request you submitted (but never replied to) is this:

• photo of the 25 digit serial numbers from the original serial card
    • photo of the hardware serial number from the bottom of the device
    • photo/scan of the invoice/receipt or anything that can prove your purchase

Now, please answer the last open request (#3627438), just reply to the email with all the information asked. Please do not post this here as it's a public forum and can only be handled by our registration support agents. There is nothing more I can do. You just need to reply to the email.

• tomesson
    tomesson Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
    Options

Is there any way to check the status of a request?

I purchased a brand new Maschine Plus 5 days ago, and I'm getting the dreaded "This serial number has been already registered by another user" message. Apparently, one of the sales guys at the music store was demoing it and inadvertently registered it.

I submitted a support request 5 days ago (3927089), but no response yet. The music store also contacted NI and were told the de-registration was in process, but I still can't register my brand new device.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@tomesson It looks like my colleagues got back to you yesterday and the issue is now fixed.