Anyone else having problems with Traktor & Beatport Link connecting right now?

d_j_m
d_j_m Member Posts: 54 Helper

Not sure why, it worked fine a couple of days ago. Just turned my S4 and laptop on ready to try out a new playlist I made on Beatport Link and it's not connecting with Traktor all of a sudden?

Anyone else having this problem?

Best Answer

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi all, confirming that there was an issue on Beatport's side yesterday which caused a breakage.

They've rolled back the update and everything should now be working as before.

Answers

• Olivia Rose Mack
    Olivia Rose Mack Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited June 2022

I am having this same issue with Traktor Pro 3. It connects to beatport Link by opening a browser and then sending me back to the traktor pro 3 app, but then it says "Could not retrieve the content of this playlist" for anything I try to play from beatport link.

• d_j_m
    d_j_m Member Posts: 54 Helper

Okay... i just saw someone else here saying they are having the same problem with Beatsource. This is super annoying. I really wanted to kick it with BPL tonight and play with some new stuff.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi all, confirming that there was an issue on Beatport's side yesterday which caused a breakage.

They've rolled back the update and everything should now be working as before.

• xtc091157
    xtc091157 Member Posts: 2 Member

I am having this problem. The last message from this thread is two weeks ago. Is there still a problem with Beatport?

• Lee Sexton
    Lee Sexton Member Posts: 7 Member

still an issue here, can#'t even link beatport to traktor 3.5.3 303

• Lee Sexton
    Lee Sexton Member Posts: 7 Member

update works with the beta version which sadly expires in a few days, totally points to the app being the issue if the beta version works fine.....not ideal