Busy season in progress... Please note that due to a high volume of requests, the response time from our support is currently longer than usual. Chat is temporarily not available. We thank you for your understanding.

Anyone else having problems with Traktor & Beatport Link connecting right now?

d_j_m
d_j_m earthsideMember Posts: 35 Sine

Not sure why, it worked fine a couple of days ago. Just turned my S4 and laptop on ready to try out a new playlist I made on Beatport Link and it's not connecting with Traktor all of a sudden?

Anyone else having this problem?

Best Answer

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI BerlinAdministrator Posts: 1,609 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi all, confirming that there was an issue on Beatport's side yesterday which caused a breakage.

They've rolled back the update and everything should now be working as before.

Answers

• Olivia Rose Mack
    Olivia Rose Mack Member Posts: 1 Noise
    edited June 15

I am having this same issue with Traktor Pro 3. It connects to beatport Link by opening a browser and then sending me back to the traktor pro 3 app, but then it says "Could not retrieve the content of this playlist" for anything I try to play from beatport link.

• d_j_m
    d_j_m earthsideMember Posts: 35 Sine

Okay... i just saw someone else here saying they are having the same problem with Beatsource. This is super annoying. I really wanted to kick it with BPL tonight and play with some new stuff.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI BerlinAdministrator Posts: 1,609 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi all, confirming that there was an issue on Beatport's side yesterday which caused a breakage.

They've rolled back the update and everything should now be working as before.

• xtc091157
    xtc091157 Dallas, TX, USAMember Posts: 2 Noise

I am having this problem. The last message from this thread is two weeks ago. Is there still a problem with Beatport?

• Lee Sexton
    Lee Sexton Member Posts: 7 Sine

still an issue here, can#'t even link beatport to traktor 3.5.3 303

• awol9000
    awol9000 Burnaby, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 37 Tri
  • Lee Sexton
    Lee Sexton Member Posts: 7 Sine

update works with the beta version which sadly expires in a few days, totally points to the app being the issue if the beta version works fine.....not ideal