Stand out in the community with your own signature

Options
Matt_NI
Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,114 admin
edited May 2022 in Welcome

Many of you asked and you can now finally add your own signature 📝

Signatures are a good way to personalized your post or share some social links. They can also be super useful if you want to add your set-up directly to each posts.

You can add your signature in your profile under EDIT PROFILE / SIGNATURE SETTINGS

Signatures are limited to 150 characters and embedded content / images are disabled (to keep navigation optimal). Please keep in mind that our code of conduct also applies with signature.

Signatures are enabled for anyone from rank SINE and above ⚡️

Tagged:

Comments

• boysteve
    boysteve Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

I've been a member of the NI forum since 2003. With this new forum format, my profile shows that I've posted 1 time, and I don't have permission to include a signature. Um, what? I've posted literally thousands of times. Is it just a clean slate for everyone in this brave new forum world?

• EmAge
    EmAge Member Posts: 30 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options

I also can't add a signature because I don't have the permission. WTH ? No permission ? I paid a lot of money for your products NI and I don't have the permission to use a signature ? To post my specs ? I don't know the point of it, but ...

• Andy Lemaire
    Andy Lemaire Member Posts: 43 Member
    Options

Signatures indeed don't seem to work. Do you need to achieve a specific rank or role?