use hardware registration problems!?

K.sils
K.sils Member Posts: 5 Member
edited May 2022 in Native Access

Hello. Share the information. How can the hardware registration be recovered without malicious intent if the seller did not provide the information for the license transfer and it was not posted in the box. Is there any time limit? There is an Order and I have contacted the Ni Contact Help Center, but there is no answer right now. From the seller? I want to buy new extensions, but I can't do so until I have registered my device.

Tagged:

Answers

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

Generally, NI may help and contact previous user, if he agrees to transfer HW licence. If he does not agree, or does not answer at all, NI cannot do anything...

And from my personal experience, NI sometimes does not try to contact the seller and just says NI cannot help, the buyer should sort it out with the seller....

Generally it is better to make sure seller provides also HW licence transfer....

• K.sils

The seller does not tell me. What happens in the worst case if the seller is dead? Of course I do not want to think, but I assume that such a possibility may have occurred?

• K.sils

what happens in such cases?

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

Hey @K.sils, for this matter I would suggest to contact directly our support team. They will try to help you with that.

You can contact our team here: https://bit.ly/n1registr

Check out this thread for more information about license transfer.