Native Access "Download failed"?

Options

Answers

• wdc24601
    wdc24601 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I am trying to download V-Metal and Native Access keeps saying "download failed." It downloads about 10 out the 11 GB and then fails every time. I have the newest version of NA. I've tried changing the file paths and it still does not work.

• ajptaurus1405
    ajptaurus1405 Member Posts: 5 Member
    Options

This worked for me, I also changed the download folder to another hard drive and name, and kept moving the window and it worked... Then I tried installing another program overnight and not moving the window and that too worked autonomously to actually doing anything, so maybe it was something to do with my C:/ location download, which I changed to another hard drive all together... Hope this helps someone also.

• PickledPiano
    PickledPiano Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

did any of you manage to solve it? if so how? thanks

• paultlbt
    paultlbt Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

After days of trying everything mentioned here (I n vain) and In desperation, I decided to try downloading the old native access from the legacy support option in native access 2. I can't post a link because ive literally registered just to post about this ridiculous situation!

From the options I used this disk image: Native_Access_Installer_211108.dmg

And, guess what? Yep, it all works just fine!

I'm on an m1 Mac running Mac OS Sonoma.

If, like me, you just don't have time to wait for a fix, then this may work for you too. p

• masi68
    masi68 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

u need VPN for vocal colores de server file is buggy

• Habaji
    Habaji Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

In my case, the installation did not work properly even if I changed the file location. I tried various methods, but they all failed. In my case, Stradivari Violin was not installed due to a “Download Failed” error. I solved this problem through VPN. I live in Korea (of course, South :), and it worked because I used a VPN to switch to a server in Germany. I think Native Instruments needs to pay more attention to this issue.

Have a nice day.

• Neil Diamond Edwards
    Neil Diamond Edwards Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I can't find Native_Access_Installer_211108.dmg. Can someone send it to me? or tell me where to find it

• frostyandroid
    frostyandroid Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

If you're on a Mac, try disabling Private Relay in the iCloud tab in System Settings. Restart computer and then try downloading again. Fixed it for me.

• DarrenMcMS
    DarrenMcMS Member Posts: 17 Member
    Options

I have the default folders in Native Access and still the download errors.

Gees Native Access is terrible software.

• DarrenMcMS
    Options

The Worst thinbg is the ISO gets deleted as soon as the error message comes up so you can't even extract the ISO in the first place.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,839 mod
    Options
  • DarrenMcMS
    Options

I have.

All solutions on their site and by others aren't working.

Native Access worked when I only had the free stuff orignially.

As soon as I bought Kontakt 7,Native Access started to fail.

• rdalcroft
    rdalcroft Member Posts: 174 Helper
    edited March 5
    Options

I am getting this too.

Download failed; I wonder if there is an issue with their servers.

Update for Infamous flow fails to download?

I uninstalled it, but still, it won't download it, to re-install it. Seems to only be affecting this one. All others download fine.

Komplete Kontrol just updated to 3.2.0 just fine??

I have tested reinstalling a few other similar expansion packs like Headland Flow - This downloaded fine.

23:01 - Just tried downloading this again, and it worked. Not sure if this was because I restarted my system, or it was server issue?

• DarrenMcMS
    Options

The error comes after the download but the error removes the ISO so I can't extract it anyway.

I have a fast internet speed.