• remedydub
    remedydub Member Posts: 20 Member
    Options

This was never solved huh? Lame AF

• Shockwave199
    Shockwave199 Member Posts: 16 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options

I'm having exactly that situation on my pc laptop. Tried multiple times just as you have. Audio Imperia says in the DL email that if there are problems because of file size to ask NI for a direct ISO download. I have requested that but no answer yet. I'll reply here if it works out. I spent $360 on this library and I'm not about to give up and lose that money. This has to be sorted out somehow.

• tedblight
    tedblight Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Having the same issue on my M1 Mac mini.

Using NI Access 3.2.2 and done all the help tips listed on the NI website.

Took me over a week to download and still have 16 instruments which fail over and over again. As people say above, seems to be the larger downloads - 20gb+

I'm starting to think it's a server issue at the NI end.

Grrrrrrr

• MyStudioOne
    MyStudioOne Member Posts: 254 Pro
    Options

I ran into this issue yet again with Kontakt Factory Library 2 and as soon as I changed to content location to my c:drive it worked the first time. So large libraries and small failed on my PC with the content stored on an SSD. So why the fail issue for so many? But there seems to be enough of us with the issue that it will be noticed by Jeremy and the rest of the team.

• Shockwave199
    edited April 2023
    Options

My C drive is not an option. I want my library. Hope this works out this week. I'm having the issue with the download. Not sure why changing the content folder would make a difference?

• Shockwave199
    Options

Since my C drive is too full to take a 52gb library I changed the content folder to another drive I have in line. I'm hoping just changing the content folder to anywhere else and not just the C drive is the issue. Thus far I've only been changing the download folder location but that hasn't worked. Hoping this approach works. I'll report back.

• Shockwave199
    Options

No luck. I've read here before that it doesn't matter to some where they direct NA to have the folders, even default C drives- it still fails. That's my case as well. Changing the location of the content folder doesn't seem to be an answer. It still says download failed, for me at a consistent 44gigs download of a 52.9 gig overall library size. I'm hoping to receive the direct iso download from NI this week...hoping...

• Shockwave199
    edited April 2023
    Options

Well, Jaeger managed to download successfully in NA today. Not sure why. I did try a few things but I have no idea if that helped or it was just the luck of the day.

But...now it's been installing for about 1.5 hours. Not sure if it's hung or not. Do some large libraries take a super long time to install? It hasn't thrown an error yet. Just still installing. The ISO file is still open as a virtual DVD drive without issue. It looks like everything has been placed in the content folder. The size of the folder isn't changing. Not sure what the deal is. Any advice?

• Shockwave199
    Options

Well install did hang but for the heck of it I pointed the library to the content folder and it said it's installed. Opened kontakt in my daw and it's there and ready to use. When I open NA it's still stuck on installing but in fact it's installed. Weird...but...working anyway. Shrug.

• Anthropomorphic
    Anthropomorphic Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

I'm also unable to install and get download failed for most of the complete ultimate libraries. Does anyone know if we could manually download the iso files from somewhere?

• Shockwave199
    Options

Reach out to NI help and they'll send a direct ISO download link.

• Shockwave199
    Options

Everything but my individual trumpet patches is ok. But missing the individual trumpet patches. Anyone know how to resolve?

• tedblight
    tedblight Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Evening - I have this problem.

The fix is weird and I don't know why it works but it does.

Download each plugin one at a time individually.

When the file is around 95% downloaded - keep Native Access alive by moving around the screen and not letting the computer sleep or leaving Native Access idle. Do this during the whole installing process. I know it's a pain but it works for me and all the larger downloads have installed via this method.

Good Luck.

• Shockwave199
    Options

The fix for me, finally, was getting the download to fully download until completion. Once I did that on another pc, I dumped the content into the content folder that was missing quite a bit of samples from a previous incomplete ios download. This is on NI, imo. I have no issue with internet here and I certainly put in the time babysitting a number of attempts. Yesterday it was like the pipeline from NI opened up an allowed a complete download of 50 gigs. The install literally took a couple of minutes. To everyone else with this issue, I feel your pain. Hang in there and good luck wrangling through it so, you know, you get the library you paid hundreds for.

• gagsmedia
    gagsmedia Member Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options

Native Access 2 is also stating Download Failed 3.5.2

Download directory is C drive