Supreme Edition MOD

Options

Comments

• Ghost in the Art
    Ghost in the Art Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

I've been shuffling between my z1, ssl, and the default asio4all testing different sample/buffer rates. So far nothing has worked and I'm really not sure what to do moving forward

• johell667
    johell667 Member Posts: 5 Member
    Options

On the D2 when using the Vinyl Break option the Track Deck speed up, the deck keep playing and the Play button don't work anymore.

• johell667
    johell667 Member Posts: 5 Member
    Options

still on the D2 when you use the Freeze Option in loop mode if you press the first pad rapidly it disable Freeze mode, only when you use a loop of 16 or 32 bars.

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,766 mod
    Options
  • DonDalton
    DonDalton Member Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options

Can i change the field key in browser(on controller or configfile) to key text? On s8 i like to search next track on key text

• MichaelKMusic
    MichaelKMusic Member Posts: 14 Member
    Options

Hi Aleix Jimenez,

I have been waiting for you to msg me on Patreon can you please respond to my messages thank you.

• karnold
    karnold Member Posts: 6 Member
    Options

What a nice day. This mod was a big surprise after 2 days of owning D2 controller.

I want to ask that is there any manual to know all the habits and functions.

I see you can get a lot informations with the Mod setup but Im that kind of person who like to know the whole system in 1-2 days :)

Just found the first post from here:

https://www.native-instruments.com/forum/threads/supreme-edition-mod.348539/

Is it up to date or i can find more in discussions or anywhere?

• karnold
    Options

What a nice day. This mod was a big surprise after 2 days of owning D2 controller.

I want to ask that is there any manual to know all the habits and functions.

I see you can get a lot informations with the Mod setup but Im that kind of person who like to know the whole system in 1-2 days :)

Just found the first post from here:

https://www.native-instruments.com/forum/threads/supreme-edition-mod.348539/

Is it up to date or i can find more in discussions or anywhere?

• Sûlherokhh
    Options

That is pretty much it. There are also some pdf/jpg to be found among the mod files to study.

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,685 mod
    Options
  • Sûlherokhh
    Options

Yes it can.

Meaning: 1. Transfer InSync-Status to a variable, 2. Set Sync to OFF, 3. execute Vinyl break, 4. Recover InSync-Status (all with a single button press)

It just hasn't been incorporated yet.

• karnold
    edited October 2022
    Options

Is the midi mode should work in Supreme Mod 3?

Not the "SHIFT+BACK" version of midi. I mean the performance midi control by the page buttons.

With regular QML was ok, but now with Supreme Mod encoder shows 0% on display no matters how you tweak it. Performance buttons has no light no reaction.

Anyone have info?

• karnold
    edited November 2022
    Options

WISH: "SUPERPREVIEW" - continuous Prelisten

Idea: While browsing preslisten jumps always to the next track.

+additional setting: start position setup (eg: all prelistened track starts at 33% where things starts to happen in tracks)

It should work with each step of browser turn: browse / load into preview slot / play preview / seek preview

This way you can hear the next track starting at 2/3 of track time with just a simple browser encoder. Doesn't need to press preview button again and turning the seek encoder for each browsed track.

• langfilm
    langfilm Member Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Hello Aleix

I've been using your mod for over a year and it's really great! I am using S5

I also gave you some useful advice, just like letting the "browser" control the "move" function.

But every time I update Traktor DJ Pro, I have to reset all the settings.

Also, I have two computers for DJ work and it's a real hassle to reset.

Could you please tell me the storage path of the mod's settings file, so that I can backup it, or transfer it.

thanks