Supreme Edition MOD

Options

Comments

• SĆ»lherokhh
    Sƻlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,766 mod
    Options

In the controller manager is the mapping file for your device. It looks empty, but it actually contains all of your settings. If you export it before an update and then reimport it you will have all of your old settings.

• saved0844
    saved0844 Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Hey @Aleix JimƩnez

Love the mod (using S5). Was just wondering how/where you found the from and to paths for each control to function. Specifically I'm looking to edit the crossfader to change the monitor cue mix (or even better would be the CUE MIX and CUE VOL to work as midi to control their respective functions). Since I use an external soundcard the master and cue knobs on the controller are useless atm šŸ˜. So something like..

//X-Fader - change but do not know path..
    Wire { from: "%surface%.xfader.adjust"; to: DirectPropertyAdapter { path: "app.traktor.mixer.cuemix.adjust" } }

I can see that the CUE MIX and CUE VOL knobs do send out midi and mapping these would be the IDEAL scenario. This would rely on me also finding the correct from: %surface%.element.adjust as well .. scoured through all the other QML's in hope that one of them used internal sound mixing but no bueno.

Any help would be massively appreciated as just this one small alteration makes this the perfect solution.

Cheers,

Kris

• SĆ»lherokhh
    Options

These may be helpful:

//X-Fader Curve
    "app.traktor.mixer.xfader.adjust"
    "app.traktor.mixer.xfader.curve"

//Master Volume Levels
    "app.traktor.mixer.master_volume"
    "app.traktor.mixer.cue.volume"
    "app.traktor.mixer.cue.mix"
    "app.traktor.mixer.mic_volume"

• saved0844
    Options

@ SĆ»lherokhh More than helpful šŸ˜Š! I can't believe how close I was with "app.traktor.mixer.cuemix.adjust". Simply cue.mix did the trick!

Amazing and sorted with xfader to adjust mix. That helps heaps since I do not use xfader and can alter volume level of headphones/output independently on my soundcard. Lovely news.

If you do ever come across the "from: %surface%..." elements for CUE MIX and CUE VOL (and remember me when you do) then drop me a tag as that would be the dream come true. I'll also keep on the hunt and do the same.

Thanks again šŸ‘ļø!

• SĆ»lherokhh
    Options

You are welcome. :)

If you do ever come across the "from: %surface%..." elements for CUE MIX and CUE VOL (and remember me when you do) then drop me a tag as that would be the dream come true. I'll also keep on the hunt and do the same.

You won't find them; the knobs for cue volume/mix and master volume on the S5 directly connect to the onboard soundcard.

• saved0844
    Options

Cheers for letting me know. I had initially read that they connected directly to hardware SC, however, my hope came when I noticed turning them lit up the little icon below up. I had assumed this to indicate some MIDI input signal had been received. The BOOTH and MAIN knobs do not light this icon up though.

In any case massive thanks again for the help. Crossfader to alter Monitor Mix is working perfectly. Have a good day!

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,212 mod
    Options

Does this MOD work with beta 34 of the original mod yet, or do we still need to use 31?

Mike

• SĆ»lherokhh
    Options

SupremeEditionMod 31, if you want to apply my add-on EDIT.

https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/4473/supremeeditionmod-edit#latest

The original SupremeEditionMod, which this thread is all about, can be used as is in it's latest incarnation. I haven't testet it with the latest beta but i am sure that others have. šŸ¦‹

• DJ5D
    DJ5D Member Posts: 9 Member
    Options

I haven't been able to find a FULL features list for what this mod does anywhere.

Please point me in the right direction?

I have a Kontrol S5 and if it can do these 3 indispensable things, if it has these i'm game to give it a go:

• Hold Sync to quickly adjust the BPM
    • Switch BPM coarse and fine adjustment
    • Use the Browse knob to zoom in and out of the waveform

• SĆ»lherokhh
    edited February 2023
    Options

You can use the browse knob for all of that and more. If you open settings (SHIFT+ScreenButton5[top right]) you can customize what can be done with the browse knob, including zoom, BPM (fine/coarse), define yourself, what's fine and what's coarse (step size), etc.

Here is an overview PDF, but it doesn't show ALL of the possibilities.:

Edit: Btw, what's Erik's SYNC-HOLD function do exactly?

• DJ5D
    Options

Thanks- those functions sound pretty good. I found some youtube vids that enlightened me as well.

Erik's MOD: Holding down sync and turning the browse knob allows you to adjust the tempo for an individual deck independently. if the deck is in sync mode already, it adjusts the master tempo.

• DJ5D
    Options

I assume that the Supreme mod breaks every time Traktor updates, like every other mod?

• Tellmeaboutit123
    Tellmeaboutit123 Member Posts: 493 Guru
    Options

You need to just copy and paste the QLM files each time there is a Traktor update. 2 min job. I also keep a copy of the settings file on my desk top so that can be copied in as well so all my settings are as they were.

• SĆ»lherokhh
    edited February 2023
    Options

Not every time, only sometimes. I'v been using the same version (heavily customized) since 3.4.2, including all the betas up to 3.8.0

Edit: Now i get the question... Thanx Tellmeaboutit123.