Supreme Edition MOD

Options

Comments

• Jangla
    Jangla Member Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Do you publish a feature list anywhere? I'm coming from Joe Easton's mod now it's effectively dead.

• Mode Kontrol
    Mode Kontrol Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Hi Aleix,

it would be very nice to know, if the new mod is without the bug of mixed up cue points, when all 4 decks loaded with tracks.

That's what the mod need to work for me.

• MichaelKMusic
    MichaelKMusic Member Posts: 14 Member
    Options

@Aleix Jiménez I am holding off updating traktor until you release your update any time frame of when that is going to happen ?

• Leandro
    Leandro Member Posts: 12 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hello everyone. I don't think Joe Easton Mod is dead. Supreme Edition and Joe Easton are great evolutions for Traktor controllers, especially for the S4 MK3, which has wasted potential in the traditional version. I've tested all versions of both MODs, but I'm still on Traktor 8.4 with Joe Easton. I await the adjustments for the new versions and then I will change the version.I do not think that the latest version of Traktor as necessary. Stability and resources are what are valuable.I usually use steams and remix deck, the new Traktor subscription features are not interesting to me.

• MichaelKMusic
    MichaelKMusic Member Posts: 14 Member
    Options

really need this update soon hopefully its coming along nicely :)

• DonDalton
    DonDalton Member Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options

is the step sequencer fixed in new update?

also holding off updating traktor untill mod is supported by 3.10

• viper9711
    viper9711 Member Posts: 103 Advisor
    Options

about Pad FX mapping and FX Routing: S4 MK3, BETA 36.3

On the S4 MK3 you can only control FX Unit 1+2 directly with the physical potentiometers

I noticed that the Pad FX Mode on Deck B uses the FX Unit 4, which is logical and makes sense. So you have the FX Unit 2 for deck B free for your own use.

Unfortunately things are different on deck A:

There the Pad FX Mode uses FX Unit 1 instead of FX Unit 3 and so FX Unit 1 would not be free for use.

Could you please swap that - so Pad Mode on Deck A use FX Unit 3 and FX Unit 1 is for free use. So both decks would be identical.

Does anyone have an idea which lines need to be changed and how so that it works as desired?

• viper9711
    Options

Preview Player Bug in BETA 36.3 on the S4 MK3:

Loading a track into the Preview Player for the first time using the Preview Play button works and it plays. Scrolling back and forth also works - but if I then select another track and then want to load it with the preview button, that's not possible!! And- you can't stop the Preview Player !

You can't use the preview player in practice like this

• viper9711
    Options

Has anyone heard from Aleix?

He no longer responds or responds to questions and emails.

I hope it's going well

• viper9711
    Options

Beta 36.3 Traktor 10.0.1 16 S4-MK3: Bug in Remix Decks:

In edit mode of the Remix Decks Volume+Filter do not work!

They are shown in the display - but Move and Loop Encoder show no reaction to Vol. + Filter.

Please fix it in the next update

Thanks

• viper9711
    Options

Same Problem in Stems-mode: Volume & Filter doesn't work

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,766 mod
    edited December 2023
    Options

Aleix doesn't have an S4Mk3 at home to test Mod development. If you want to get in touch with him, you may have a better chance on his patreon page.

• viper9711
    Options

I know this - I also posted it on his Patreon page.

Unfortunately we haven't heard from him at all for some time - I hope he's doing well

• billie
    billie Member Posts: 7 Member
    Options

As i understand, this issue has been happening for sometime, myself and the creator of the supreme edition mod edit were discussing potential fixes a few months back (https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/comment/93098#)