Maschine Software Will Not Show Up In Native Access

Options
2»

Comments

• Matt35000
    Matt35000 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Hello. In the same camp....I just purchased a new MASCHINE MIKRO MK3 and had no problem registering it. I can see the registered device serial number and the software package online in my Native Instruments account but for some reason it does not appear in Native Access. And therefore I cannot download/install the software necessary to enable the device.

I am on an M1 Ultra Mac running Sonoma 14.2.1. 

Please advise on next steps on how to get the software package installed.

Thanks! 

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Options

@Matt35000 Please reach out to our dedicated support agents: https://bit.ly/NI_support_NA

• tanerbay404
    tanerbay404 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I am trying to install Maschine software for an old MK2, but it does not sh ow up in Native access. Can someone help?

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@tanerbay404 What is your operating system? What version of the Maschine software are you trying to install?

• retroantix
    retroantix Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

I am having this exact same issue. I have had the Mikro Mk3 since December but just unboxed it today and I only see

I installed what I could but every single tutorial to setup points to installing:

but they don't appear for me at all. is tehre something I need to do or something that needs done to my account to fix this?

• retroantix
    retroantix Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

oddly enough shortly after I posted this it all just showed up after hours of fighting with it, appears to be resolved.

• noreaster171
    noreaster171 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

I have the same issue and have tried the same general steps (re-install NA 2, re-auth, re-connect, etc.) - @Jeremy_NI any ability to provide assistance would be amazing!

• noreaster171
    noreaster171 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

I already have a ticket open (#4263081), but they haven't been able to help.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@noreaster171 My colleagues will get back to you as soon as possible.

• KrOmE O
    KrOmE O Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Ya same issue, Dusted off the Mk2 for some Traktor integration and native access wont show maschine in the software downloads. Windows 10 is my operating system.