Flexible Beatgrids

Options
13»

Comments

• BOYRICH
    BOYRICH Member Posts: 9 Member
    Options

This would be a game changer!!! I have so many tracks that go off grid please make this feature a reality

• Mike Fire
    Mike Fire Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Dear NI, can you please give us an update on the process. We don’t all play EDM. On Traktor since 2011. Bought an S3 lat year out of loyalty. Please please please come through. It’s about time.

• DJ KillaWatt
    DJ KillaWatt Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

This is the ultimate thing that I’ve been hoping for. Let’s go Traktor!

• sweeney.b
    sweeney.b Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Have been a user since Final Scratch have been through all the bells and whistles that NI have implemented and it amazes me that Elastic Beatgrids have always been requested. I have engineDj, Serato which I only use engine dj for my prime go but use Traktor mostly still on Z2 f1 X2MK2 10 years with same equipment. I for one have always seen Traktor as the better software but others including the newer to market software are doing it just tell us if you can or cannot do this as we have been strung along a path for a long time. You owe elastic Beatgrids to the loyal Base.

• Marcal303
    Marcal303 Member Posts: 27 Member
    edited February 8
    Options

Voted! 👍

In addition to the flexible beat grids, another useful feature would be to have Global Quantise options (2 bar, 1 bar, 1 beat, 1/2 beat, 1/4 beat etc...).

It's only a few votes away from the 30 required. It's a long-time requested feature—already present on Traktor 2 for iPad.

Please support this feature here: 🙏

https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/16470/global-quantise-options

• Gerald Bazillion
    Gerald Bazillion Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Please give us Flexible beatgrids NI devs. We have been asking for this feature for the years and years and nobody on the NI team seems to be interested in making this. Why? Your competitors have this feature with their software, why do you not have this?