Traktor Pro 4 is here!

Comments

• tricade
    tricade Member Posts: 18 Member

Nice thank you - are there any plans to bring stems to the x1mk3? ;) can you give us a little hint?

• Luke Kosar
    Luke Kosar Member Posts: 7 Member

I have updated to TP4 from TP3

MBP2015 on 12.7.5 on S8 thats been stable for years.

first gig really like the clean interface and seem smooth. only analysed couple of tracks as it was taking ages to do and I did it day before the gig.

3hrs into my 5hr set i loaded stem analysed track probably 6th or so as i did few test tracks before (if remember correct)

and it all crashed and app closed.

read lots of people having bad experience :(

• Maarton
    Maarton Member Posts: 14 Member
    edited July 26

Hi all,

If you would like to control up to 4 stem decks simultaneously or 4 pattern players and now that Traktor Pro 4 is out I am sharing again my mapping for Akai Apc40 mk2.

It gives you full and simultaneous control of 4 Stem decks/Track decks, 32 hotcues, 4 MFX, 4 FX units/Pattern players, 6 FX presets, 8 macro FX, Filter, 16 Stems, 16 Slices, back-up 4 channel mixer and more.

Check it out here

And here

https://maarton.gumroad.com/l/grip2

• Ranza
    Ranza Member Posts: 1 Member

Ahora resulta que tengo que pagar por un software de un producto que se decía que tendría actualizaciones gratuitas para hardware traktor ,en mi caso MIXER traktor kontrol Z2, ES UNA VERGUENZA y ademas no implementas HID para phasedj, estáis haciendo que nos vayamos a productos con serato. si seguís así me cambiaré. de momento no pienso pagaros por una actualizacion que deberia ser gratuita para quienes tenemos vuestro producto y ponía que eran gratis. VERGÜENZA.

• Owner
    Owner Member Posts: 477 Guru

Hey, please write in English here. I also use Google Translate or DeepL.

I don't fully understand your problem and I don't know what that has to do with me?

Basically, you can always use what you originally bought in the form in which you bought it. That is, the Traktor version you are using and your Z2. Nobody is forcing you to pay for an update if you don't want to.

• Nikal Might
    Nikal Might Member Posts: 26 Member

I've just noticed an annoyance that wasn't there in Traktor 3. In 3, if I dropped a grid marker on the first beat, it was the same as the hotcue. If I do this in Traktor 4, I only have an option for a grid marker and a hotcue. These are separate from each other. If the grid is off, I have to adjust the position of both the grid and the hotcue which results in double the work which is horrendous if I have to do it for hundreds or thousands of tunes.

I understand this might have something to do with the 'flexible' beatgrids, but can we have an option to reinstate the T3 behaviour? It doesn't really matter on any subsequent beatgrids, just the main one.

• Heisenberg
    Heisenberg Member Posts: 259 Pro

That actually looks pretty good, why isn't it built into the program itself?

• Toxicaudio
    Toxicaudio Member Posts: 36 Helper

That's true. I wish there is a possibility to move the waveform to the first beat (playhead position) click on analyze and the first autogridmarker should be positioned at playhead position.

• Ballester
    Ballester Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I honestly think that the fact that it has to be on a playlist seems like a waste of time to me because I don't work with playlists…

• ChosenOneTJ
    ChosenOneTJ Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I would like to say, the pattern player is great and would like to see the 707 kit added to the new Traktor pro update, thanks

But I lost my Stems Separation and thats not good, I cannot generate stems anymore

• Isotoxin
    Isotoxin Member Posts: 196 Advisor
    edited July 27

Lists works faster. What's the reason for the ability to use same, single song as a stems and as a song from within different lists.

• ChosenOneTJ
    ChosenOneTJ Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I see Generate stems but it does not work, red text info comes it the status bar where the stems should be processed in but nothing happens

• weltraumpapst
    weltraumpapst Member Posts: 2 Member

is it just me or are the cue points in the preview of the entire deck in the deck layout either not showing at all (pic1) of very inconsistently (pic2)?

hoping there it's an easy fix on my end

This discussion has been closed.