instruments quick-load is empty!

Options
Dr.Um
Dr.Um Member Posts: 8 Member

Hello all,

I am very new to NI. I started with komplete 13 start and have just upgraded to komple 14 standard. I am having trouble in komplete 7. In the photo attached you can see when i click the drop down to show list of sounds it says Instruments quick-load is empty! (top left corner of photo). I moved everything from driver C to driver D when downloading, have I cause myself troubles in doing so? How do I fix this to show sounds?

Comments

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,779 mod
    Options

You add instrument folders to Quickload manually as it’s meant to be a custom list of bookmarks to your commonly used instruments. You can do this by browsing to your Kontakt instrument folders and using drag and drop to add them to the Quickload panel (which you open with a right click or from the Kontakt menu)

The nice thing is this enables you to then browse directly to libraries using that drop down menu and it works just as well with old libraries that don’t appear in the rack.

• Dr.Um
    Options

thanks for your quick reply! so what I have loaded into the open window ( dont rememer then name of it) does this not come with its own sounds/presets? when I push the left and right buttons < > to go to the next sound/preset, are these specific sounds to this?

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,779 mod
    Options

It can contain whatever Kontakt libraries you add to the Quickload browser - think of it like bookmarks to your instrument libraries, you can add them all or just your favourites. It is empty till you populate it with instrument folders

• Dr.Um
    Options

thanks for sharing your knowledge my friend😊🙏

• wce227
    wce227 Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

I was in the same boat. Click the "camera" icon. Boom!! (See RED screenshot below).

If the factory presets still don't show, then your folders are pointed to the wrong spot. Hit the "gears" icon. (See GREEN screenshot below).